Forgetting You 😑✌🏽

Amiyah's Pov
It's been a few weeks and I haven't seen or talked to Dre. I get woken up out my sleep by Mads and I sit up and groan. "What time is it?"
She says. "Girl it's 11:24am." I get up and walk in the bathroom and do my hygiene stuff and finish up and put on my clothes and do my makeup.

I grab my phone and keys and walk out the room and Mads says

I grab my phone and keys and walk out the room and Mads says. "Girl you going to see Dre?" I roll my eyes. "No and come on." We walk downstairs and outside to my car. We get inside and I drive off. I drive to my aunts house to drop my little cousin off. I pull up at her house 40 minutes later and Mads gets out and runs inside. I drive off and turn on the radio and my phone starts going off.

I shake my head and drive to Kayla's house

I shake my head and drive to Kayla's house. I pull up at her house 45 minutes later and I get out and walk inside. I yell her name and Chance comes downstairs and looks at me. "Amiyah you talked to Dre?" I glare at him. "No and I don't want to." Kayla walks downstairs and looks at me. "Ooh bih who you trying to look good for?" I roll my eyes. "Nobody." I sit down on the couch and someone knocks on the door. Dre walks inside and I roll my eyes and get up and attempt to walk out the door. Dre grabs me and says. "We need to talk." I snatch away from him. "We don't go and talk to your girl." He says. "I don't have a girl." I fold my arms and look at him. "Then who was that girl you was with?" He looks at me. "She just my babymama." I roll my eyes. "Uh huh Dre."
Kayla looks at me. "We going out tonight." Dre pulls me in his arms. "Nah She ain't going nowhere." I move out of his grip and glare at me. "You not my nigga." Dre looks at me. "Oh so I'm not yo nigga now." "You never was." I exclaim. Kayla looks. "Wait best don't do that cause you did want him." I turn around and look at her. "See didn't nobody ask you for your input." Dre looks at me. "We talking later,so answer yo phone." I grab my purse and keys and walk outside,getting in my car. I start my car and drive home. I pull up in my driveway 45 minutes later and get out,walking inside.
I close and lock the door behind me and walk upstairs in my room. My phone starts ringing and I answer it.
Phone convo
Me: wassup
Best bihh👯‍♀️🤞🏽🅿️💜: wassup Pooh
Me: nothing just made it home
Best bihh👯‍♀️🤞🏽🅿️💜: yo nigga said you better answer the phone for him
Me: he not my nigga and I don't like how you tried to do me either
Best bihh👯‍♀️🤞🏽🅿️💜: girl you'll be alright and you know you still want him suh
Me: girl I don't want him
Best bihh👯‍♀️🤞🏽🅿️💜: miyah why you lying
Me: girl ain't nobody lying
Best bihh👯‍♀️🤞🏽🅿️💜: you are
Me: bye
End of convo
I hang up the phone and walk in the bathroom and wipe off my makeup and pin my hair up. I take off my clothes and change into some shorts and a tank top. I get in the bed and turn on the tv and find something to watch. I start to drift off to sleep when my phone starts ringing. I sit up and grab my phone and answer it.
Phone convo
Dre🙄😐😑: oh so u finally wanna answer da phone
Me:what Dre I'm in the bed
Dre🙄😐😑: bruh I told u we need to talk
Me: what we got to talk about Dre
Dre🙄😐😑: a lot Amiyah
Me: alright Dre
Dre🙄😐😑: bruh don't be doin all dat
Me: Dre I'm not in the mood
Dre🙄😐😑: what's yo problem
Me: nothing but I'm about to go to sleep
Dre🙄😐😑: ite but call me when you wake up in the morning
Me: alright
End of convo
I hang up the phone and put it on the charger and go to sleep.
Dre's Pov
I get up and check my phone and see that Amiyah hasn't texted me back. I get out the bed and walk in the bathroom and do my hygiene stuff. I finish up and get ready for today. I walk downstairs and see Lauren and Kaniya are gone. My phone rings and I see that it's Chance calling me and I answer.
Phone convo
Me: wassup
Chance🅿️:Amiyah over here come thru
Me: ite bet where y'all at?
Chance🅿️: at Kayla's house
Me: ite bet but don't tell her I'm coming tho
Chance🅿️: I'm not I gotcha
End of convo
I hang up the phone and grab my keys and walk outside and get in my car. I drive off,going to Kayla's house. I stop at a red light and get my phone and text Amiyah phone. The light turns green and I start back driving. I pull up at Kayla's house 45 minutes later and get out and knock on the door and Chase opens the door and looks at me. I walk inside and Amiyah rolls her eyes. She gets up and attempts to walk out the door. I grab her and say. "We need to talk." She snatches away from me. "We don't go and talk to your girl." I say. "I don't have a girl." She folds her arms and looks at me. "Then who was that girl you was with?" I look at her. "She just my babymama." She rolls her eyes. "Uh huh Dre."Kayla says. "We going out tonight." I pull Amiyah in my arms. "Nah She ain't going nowhere." She moves out of my grip and glares at me. "You not my nigga." I say. "Oh so I'm not yo nigga now." "You never was." She exclaims. Kayla looks. "Wait best don't do that cause you did want him." Amiyah turns around and looks at her. "See didn't nobody ask you for your input." I say to Amiyah. "We talking later,so answer yo phone." She grabs her purse and keys and walk outside. Chance says. "You know she not going to answer the phone." I shake my head. "She better." I look over at Kayla. "She not going out with you tonight." I walk outside and Chance follows behind me. He says. "I found out who was shooting." I look at him. "Who?" He says. "Jilly set it up." I nod my head and walk to my car,getting inside. Chance gets inside and I drive off. Chance says. "You better make things right with Amiyah." I drive to my house and say. "Ima try you know she stubborn." I pull up in my driveway 45 minutes later and we get out,going inside. I get my phone and see I got a text from Lauren.

I decide not to text her back and walk upstairs,going in my room

I decide not to text her back and walk upstairs,going in my room. I get in the bed and call Amiyah and wait for her to answer.
Phone convo
Me: oh so u finally wanna answer da phone
Lil Baby😭👅😍🤞🏽❤️:what Dre I'm in the bed
Me: bruh I told u we need to talk
Lil Baby😭👅😍🤞🏽❤️: what we got to talk about Dre
Me: a lot Amiyah
Lil Baby😭👅😍🤞🏽❤️: alright Dre
Me: bruh don't be doin all dat
Lil Baby😭👅😍🤞🏽❤️: Dre I'm not in the mood
Me: what's yo problem
Lil Baby😭👅😍🤞🏽❤️: nothing but I'm about to go to sleep
Me: ite but call me when you wake up in the morning
Lil Baby😭👅😍🤞🏽❤️: alright
End of convo
I hang up the phone and Chance walks in the room and says. "What you gone do about Jilly?" I say. "Idk yet,but I got to cut Lauren off." He looks at me. "You better cause Miyah gone get you,but I'm about to head out." He walks out the room and I yell. "Lock the door behind you." I put my phone on the charger and lay down and fall asleep.