Chapter 3: Into the Unknown Pt.1

"For our top story for today, the President and the UN Has launched an Emergency Task Force In Nevada to Combat a unknown threat. We have no information of who these threats are but all we know is that the Task Force suffered no Casualties."

A News Anchor says as the camera changes to a reporter standing behind multiple electric fences being built by the National Guard, convoys of U.S. Vehicles entering the fence wall, Apache Helicopters and Viper Gunships flying patrol in the sky.

"Now, Katie as you can see behind me. The National Guard is setting up an containment Area around what they called the 'Anomalism Danger Zone' or ADZ. Vehicles from multiple Nations are entering the ADZ-"

The Reporter was cutoff as Multiple Osprey's and Super Stallions flew overhead them.

"As i was saying, Every Military Base in the West Coast is now mobilizing its forces to the ADZ. We have Confirmed that the United Nations has made an Decision to Activate the UNSADF to contain this threat. We have each Nation's Military Attaché here raging from Japan to Russia and the Military has prohibited any Civilian and Non-Combatants to enter the ADZ. An Forward Operating base or FOB Has been setup in the ADZ and there a rumors circling that two Nuclear warheads are being shipped to the ADZ as a counter-measure-"

The Reporter was cut off once again as an C-5 Galaxy flew overhead the Reporter, being escorted by Multiple F-22s and F-15s.

"Aircraft from Area 51, Camp Pendleton, and many more keep flying in carrying troops and supplies. We will try to get permission to the ADZ but for now, back to you Katie."

The Camera turned back to the studio.

"We will get back to you when we have further Information in the situation in Nevada. Thank you for listening and stay tuned, this is Katie Gomez of CNN. Signing off."

Location: UNSADF Staging Area, ADZ, Nevada, United States Of America.

(Y/N)'s POV

I was waiting outside the Command tent along with Santos and Lockett. My Brother says we're now in charge of the Japanese team we fought with and we're getting three more people in with us. I silently waited while looking at the afternoon sky, my M4 In my arms.

"Yo, Nantz, Santos."

I hear Lockett beside me as me and Santos turn to see him holding up a three water bottles.

"Thanks."

I say, taking one as Elena also took one. I twist the cap, opening the bottle as i took a swig of the cold water. I took the water bottle off my mouth, saving the last half as i place it on my pocket.

"Christ, its hot."

I mutter as i wipe my brows with my gloved hand.

"A-Fucking-Greed."

Elena says as she stretched her arms, as she finished stretching her arms she turns to the huge stab mark in my Kevlar vest.

"Damn..."

She says, trying to find the words she can say as i turn to her. She had an odd expression, a mix of gratefulness, sadness, and worry.

"...i could have died...you could have died when you saved me..."

She tells me quietly as i place my hand on her shoulder, giving her a reassuring smile.

"And i would do it again Santos. Don't worry about it, just a scratch."