Chapter 13: Italica Pt.2

(Y/N)'s POV

I exit the MRAP After the Convoy entered the place called Italica, I motioned to the three Natives (Lelei, Tuka, and Rory) to make them sell their dragon scales as I walked with Mike and Itami towards the girl who was talking to people with knights. We already knew who she is, Command Issued Poker Cards of each Politician Faces on it as they did in Iraq.

"Princess Pina."

My Brother says as the Princess instantly turns to us, surprised we know her.

"My name is Major Michael Nantz, Part of the United States Marine Corps Force with the UN Task Force."

My Brother introduces himself as I watch the Knights instantly hold the hilt of their swords as Pina orders them to stand down.

"We see you have a Situation, We can assist if you wish."

Pina looks at us with Surprise as the Knights look confused.

"But, we're enemies are we not?"

She asks as I step in.

"Lance Corporal (Y/N) Nantz Ma'am. The United Nations Is willing to assist an Enemy of State in exchange for a temporary truce."

I say as the Princess takes a moment to digest the information.

"Okay...Please follow me, we need to discuss this."

We followed her to the Italica Castle. The current Ruler is a child after her Father Died in Nevada after getting Strafed by one of the A-10's but of course, they don't know. After a couple of hours of talking, it was decided that a truce was to be made since the Empire has been over a Million losses and the UN Needs to have a halt since there were multiple Injured and Casualties, not even including the populace who before we arrived was still suffering so the UN Plans to make this truce the time to help bring Aid.

I was in some abandoned building, setting up a Small UN Zone in the area. As I was placing the Long Range on the table, I heard someone enter the building which I presumed was Either Swofford or Kuruta with the other equipment.

"You know the drill, place it, and I'll set it up."

I say as I made sure the Long Range was working perfectly fine.

I heard the footsteps stop behind me as I noticed something odd. I turn around to see...Elena? She had her helmet off and was looking on the ground.

"Hey El'...Something Wrong?"

I ask her as she kept quiet. All of a sudden she kisses me, hugging me tightly as my eyes widen. She slowly starts to Undress...

"Nantz!"

I quickly wake up, seeing Swofford in front of me. I look to see I fell asleep on a chair after setting up the gear as I sigh.

'Fucking weird dream...It's not like she likes me.'

"Hey, Swof', Guessing my Brother got worried?"

I ask him as he nods.

"Alright, give me a few minutes. I'll be right there."

Swofford exited the building as I stood up, grabbing my helmet from the table. I place it on, remembering the dream.

'God, what is it with my brain. Having Sex with my best friend? Jesus, we're only Best Friends, she wouldn't take it to that level...'

I grab my rifle and exit the Building to the Night sky with Bon Fires lit everywhere. I grab my NODs and Attached them to my Helmet, flipping them down as I now walk to the East Wall, I checked my watch to see it was 0367, nearly daybreak in a few hours. I reached my team and the three Natives who were around the Bon Fire as I joined them.