Chapter 4: Into the Unknown Pt.2

The group of Marines quickly secured the girl, placing her in a Humvee as the Rest prepare to raid the camp.

"Sir, why are we wearing Gas Masks?"

A Marine asks their Command Officer as he turns to the Marine.

"We still don't know if the air isn't breathable or contains toxins, We can't risk anything."

He says as two Scout Sniper Marines reached for there comms.

"Rest are unaware, your clear to engage."

One of the Snipers say as the rest of the Marines prepare there rifles.

"...Lets get this Done Marines."

The Marines quickly raised there rifles and slowly approached, the Platoon of Empire Soldier's Unaware they'll become prey to the U.S. Marines.

(Y/N)'s POV

I was in the Briefing Room with my Team as we listen to My Brother.

"We'll be with the 1st Wave first. Once we Enter the Opposite end of the Anomaly we need to get digging defensive position. We'll also be Recieving Four People for the Team. One from Force Recon, One From Scout Snipers, SAS, And Russian Army."

My Brother says as we continued to listen.

"At 0600 tomorrow, we will enter the Anomaly that Command Nicknamed "Gate". We'll be seeing some shit that will be out of Science Fiction and Fairytales. From Intel we currently have and the POW's, there are other Creatures besides Humans. We have Demigods, Trolls..."

He Pauses, looking at Itami and Kuruta with Pain in his eyes.

"...Human Animal Hybrids and Elves..."

As soon as he said that Itami and Kuruta gasps, excitement in there eyes as the rest of the team including me groans. We all look at Kuruta and Itami with glares as they silently talk to each other, squealing like schoolgirls.

"Ahem."

Michael Says as we all look back at him.

"Alright, As i was saying. We are stepping into a unknown World but we will proceed like any hostile territory. Rules of Engagement have been limited down. If you see someone that has a sword approaching you, you may fire. We also have reports of Magic Users so they'll be our primary target if we are attacked. Get some rest, we'll need it tomorrow."

We all Nod as we finish up. I exit the tent, the night sky glooming over. I saw something in the corner of my eyes...It was a Landshark. My eyes widen as i quickly Aimed my rifle at the direction to see...nothing.

I breathe heavily as i lower my rifle.

I quickly grab something from my pocket, i opened the pill bottle, taking two pills from the bottle. I closed the cap, looking at the name of the bottle as i sigh silently.

'Anti-Depressant.'

I place the Bottles of pills away before anyone could see me as i continued my walk to my tent.

Back to the Expeditionary Force

A Lone Soldier can be seen exiting the tent, looking around the dark.

"(Hey! Where are you two?!?!)"

He calls out but no response.

"(Damn Rapist...)"

He mutters in disgust, as he was about to walk to the dark he heard a clicking sound somewhere in the dark.

"(What th-)"