Chapter 16: New York Conference Pt.2

(...

Co-Author: *Nervous Laughter*

I'll deal with her later.

Before we begin, let's respect Ukraine with its National Anthem. My prayer goes out to them from me and the Co-Author.

Shche ne vmerla Ukrayiny, ni slava, ni volya,

Shche nam, brattya-ukrayintsi, usmikhnet'sya dolya.

Zginut' nashi vorizhen'ki, yak rosa na sontsi,

Zazhivemo i mi, brattya, u svoyiy storontsi.

Dushu y tilo mi polozhim za nashu svobodu

I pokazhem, shcho mi, brattya, kozats'kogo rod

Godspeed Ukraine. Godspeed)

Location: JFK International Airport, New York, USA

(Y/N)'s POV

As the C-5 Galaxy lands on the tarmac of the Airport, the natives were amazed at the sight of New York and its glory.

As the Galaxy slowly comes to a stop, I noticed multiple security in place as I see other planes from different countries landing. I also Noticed Air Force One in one of the Hangers as the cargo bays open up.

"We'll be driven to our Hotel."

My brother told us as we all stood up, stretching from the long flight. As we step off the cargo bay, we were greeted with a convoy of black SUVs. I enter one of them with the Natives as the others enter the other SUVs. As I enter I noticed the driver's pin on his suit.

"Secret service..."

I mutter to myself as I glance at the Princess who looked out the window like a child, amazed. As the convoy starts moving, exciting the airport. We were now on the streets of New York as the Native looked out the windows with amazement, Rory's Halbert sticking out of the roof as Lelei turns to me.

"Do all countries look like this?"

She asks me as I think for a moment.

"Well, yes and no. We have different cultures."

I told her as we stopped in front of the Empire State Building. We exit the Vehicles as we were greeted with heavy security of NYPD SWAT And police officers.

While the others got out, Rory Approached the entrance with her Halbert as the officers stop her.

"Ma'am, I'm afraid you can't bring that inside."

The officer told Rory as she turns to the officer with a heavy smirk. Lucky quickly steps in.

"D-Don't worry! She's with us!"

Lucky says as the Officers pause for a moment.

"...Fine."

As Lucky Drags Rory back to the group he stares her down.

"I did not like what you did to me."

He says quietly as Rory Giggles.

"It felt good, you're big for your height~ You know you liked it~."

Rory says seductively as Lucky stares at her.

"You have a body of a child. No. I. Did. Not."

As I enter the Building. We took the elevator which nearly broke because of Rory's Halbert. As we reach our floor, we were all tired.