Chapter 7: Prepare

Kuribayashi's POV

I yawn as i step out of my tent along with the rest of the JSDF Members of the team. It was 0612 and we're gonna move out at 1100.

I rub my eyes but all of the sudden was cut short as an US Marine runs past me wearing his undershirt and trousers, except he had his Plate Carrier, Rucksack, Gas Mask and Helmet on while holding his rifle.

(Replace everything in the GIF With all the modern Shit)

"(Holy!)"

Itami Says in Japanese as the Marine runs past us. We all look at the Running Marine, a mix of impressed and "Is he asking for a heat stroke" expression comes to our fast as we hear a few Marines Cheer.

"Lets Go Nantz!"

"Run Boy!"

"You Crazy Fuck!"

We quickly realized the Marine was (Y/N) Nantz as he runs past us again, this time noticing us and slowing down a bit.

"Morning!"

He says but when he looks back he sees his Brother in front of him with a smirk in his face.

"Oh fuck. MIKE! NO MIKE!!!"

(Y/N) Starts to run in the Opposite direction as The Major laughs and starts chasing him. They both start to laugh as the Major tackles him to the ground. They both start to laugh while there on the ground. I felt a small smile form on my face, seeing the Brotherhood between a supposed Discipline Major with a Yankee Grunt.

"Oh you fucking bitch!"

(Y/N) Says between laughs as the Major stands up and helps his little Brother up.

"Still slow little brother."

The Major says, removing the Gas Mask and Helmet of (Y/N) and started to give him a woogie. After we stare at the heartwarming scene, the Major lets go of (Y/N).

"Alright, get some chow in you. You'll die from a fucking heat stroke before you get another kill."

The Major says to (Y/N) As he just chuckles.

(Y/N)'s POV

"Wilco."

I told him as he pats my shoulder before letting me go. I grabbed my Helmet and Gas Mask off the ground.

I walk pass by the JSDF Members, looking at them.

"Morning."

I say as i notice Kuribayashi had a small blush but i didn't pay much mind. I walk pass them, entering my Tent to see the rest of the team.

"Hey Nantz."

I hear Swofford say while cleaning his M40A3 rifle.

"Morning Swofford."

I say while tossing my bas mask and helmet on my bed. I grab my canteen and took a swig of the cold water.

"RUN!"

I hear gunfire erupt behind me as i quickly turn around to see multiple civilians being killed by the landsharks in the streets of Boston. My eyes went wide as i start to breath heavily.

"Nantz?"

I quickly snap back to reality to see everyone in the tent staring at me.

"Sorry, Sorry...Alright lets get prepped for this Op."

(Sorry for the short chapter, I'm planning something special so yeah, anyways take care and stay safe. Out)