Chapter 15: New York Conference pt.1

Location: United Nations Convoy

On route to UN Main Operating Base in Falmart, Fort Union.

(Y/N)'s POV

I wait inside the MRAP For the Princess and Bozes in the lead vehicle beside me was Elena. The rest of the team were outside the vehicles waiting for the Princess so it was just us alone. Since we have a high-value politician, Apaches Will Provide Security.

"...Hey (Y/N)."

I hear Elena say, I turn to her only to be met with a quick peck on the lips. I smile while having a worried expression.

"We really shouldn't do that in public, we might get caught."

I told her as she giggled.

"Which somehow makes it hotter-"

She was cut off as Luckie enters the MRAP As we both quickly shut up, looking forward.

"What's up with you two? Frozen like Statues."

He says to us while getting on the .50 as Princess and the Milf whore enters the MRAP with Itami and my Brother also joining with Tuka and Lelei. With Rory sitting on the roof with Luckie.

Meanwhile

Lucky: "...Don't touch me, you Gore Fetish woman."

Rory: "You know...*giggles* it felt good when your...Gunship killed all those people, so...Good that I wet my dress~"

(You can guess who's writing Rory's part

Co-Author: 🙂)

Lucky: "...I need an Adult."

"Alright, let's go."

My brother says as I step on the gas, the convoy going.

After a while, we were almost a few Kilometers away from the base.

"We're almost there."

I announce to everyone as the Princess was taken aback.

"What?! Impossible, it would have taken a day of horse ride to get there!"

She says as I just chuckle.

"Enjoy the technology of the Twenty-First Century."

I told her as we passed by a Group of Abrams and Armada Tanks firing at the hill as the Princess and Bozes stares in shock.

"Steel Dragons, Now Steel Elephants. These people are sorcerers."

She says as we also pass a group of Taiwan and Chinese forces training together with the supervision of US And Russian Soldiers who were also there training as the Princess watches the group fire at Targets.

"Is everyone in this Army a Wizard?!"

Princess asks me as Lelei answers for me.

"No, those people are firing what is called a Rifle. Those are a type of firearms used by the People of Earth which is also called a gun. In the most basic sense, guns work like this: A bullet is loaded into the rear of the barrel, which is a tube connected to the firing pin. That explosion ignites the gunpowder, which is tucked inside the shell casing surrounding the bullet, causing it to eject from the barrel and hurdle towards the target. You people step on multiple griffin's tail."

She says as we hear Lucky on the Fifty.

"Hey, who stole my Gun Magazine."

"Hey! Do not say that when the Empire is in Chaos-...Wait, Multiple?"