Chapter 10: A Burning Mess pt.2

(Y/N)'s POV

After the "Incident" the convoy was rolling again. The girl who calls herself Rory was now in the Lead MRAP with me. She was sitting on top of the MRAP and with everyone in their original seats. We we're now in a grand canyon Ripoff, the burning hot air making everyone sweat.

"Got a wyvern, three O'clock."

I hear Lockett say through Comms as i turn to see a small wyvern.

"Just a small one, probably won't attack-"

The Wyvern was eaten by the Fire Dragon with ease as all of eyes widen.

"OH SHIT! FIRE DRAGON THREE O'CLOCK! CONVERGE!"

I yell through comms as the dragon breaths fire to the villagers, setting them ablazed as the screams can be heard.

"ALL VICTORS OPEN FIRE!"

My brother Yells as every vehicle in the convoy opens fire. The Bradley, LAVs and Abrams causing most of the damage as the convoy advances towards the dragon while some of the Humvees and LAVs remain to protect the villagers.

The Dragon started to back up as it roars in pain. It starts to fly away as we held our fire.

"The fucking bitch is running!"

Lucky says with a smirk as all of the sudden our Comms Lit up.

"This is Stomper 1-5, Bandit spotted, engaging."

A voice says as we see something in the distance. Soon we realized what it is as i smirk heavily.

The A-10 Warthog flies over the Convoy, chasing the dragon as we watch in anticipation

"Come on! Waste the motherfucker!"

Lucky Says as the A-10 Gets closer to the Dragon.

'BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTT'

"Splash, good Hit."

The Dragon falls to the ground, small pieces of the meat of the dragon on the ground as it bleeds heavily but for some miracle it was still alive. The Dragon weakly starts flying away again as the A-10 Stops its chase.