Bad day🔞

This day just couldn't be even more bad for Yeosang than it already is.

First, he woke up an hour later without a coffee and a morning kiss from his boyfriend of 10 years, Jongho who was still loudly snoring besides him. 

He got ready in like 5 minutes, doing his normal morning routine and kissing his boyfriend goodbye as he slept didn't have  breakfast and had almost two car crashes. Then when he came to office, his boss yelled at him for being late.

And it was only 9am. Yeosang apologized and immediately went to do his job. 

Unlike his boyfriend who has a free day from his job, he didn't have one in like a year.

Well, what can he say? Company has a lot of job and people are leaving. Maybe Yeosang will get a raise due to how much he has been working lately, but he is also getting his ear ripped of if he is late again.

He was too busy doing his work to realize it was 2pm, not even eating lunch just to get the job done. All he wanted was to get it over with and just go back to Jongho. 

"Just 2 more hours and you can go home and sleep.." he muttered to himself as he typed on his laptop, letting out a long sigh. 

Those two hours passed really quick as he was buried into work. Maybe his boss will finally now realize how much he works actually unlike some people who are slacking off but still have bigger pay than he does. 

He drove home as fast as he could, in hope to get some sleep to forget this day when he gets home. Jongho is also probably waiting for him, hopefully with some warm dinner. 

When he came inside of house he took off his shoes and just threw himself on a sofa in their living room, not bothering to greet his boyfriend who stood in kitchen and watched the scene in silence.

"So I don't deserve a hi? Oh, and a kiss would be nice also." Jongho spoke up. 

Yeosang groaned in a pillow. "Shut up, I had a bad day."

"Awh.." Jongho spoke as he threw the apple he was eating away. 

"What happened, baby?" Said Jongho, coming and sitting next to his boyfriend. He ran his hands through his hair, kissing it afterwards and making Yeosang shift.

He shifted so he could see Jongho who was moving the hair out of his face clearly.

"I woke up late, didn't have breakfast or coffee. When I came into office, Mr. Kim started yelling at me. It was only 8am and I was only late once! It's not fair!" He pouted. 

Jongho was silent, expecting him to say anything else as he listened to him complain. 

"That's all?" He asked. 

"Well, I didn't get to kiss you this morning also.." Yeosang said pouting.

"Aw.." Jongho smiled, leaning over to kiss his head and staying close to his face.

Yeosang immediately felt better. Jongho could always cheer him up in the matter of seconds.

"Look, everyone has a bad day sometimes and it's okay to have it."

Yeosang smiled as he felt his heart flutter. He loved this man so much. 

"Mmm..."

"It's going to be alright, okay?" Jongho said and kissed his boyfriend's hair afterwards.

"Yeah, thank you."

Jongho smiled before he kissed his cheek and then lips, getting a slight kiss back immediately. 

"You should go change, will you help me make dinner?" Jongho asked as he helped him to sit up.

"Yeah, sure" said Yeosang getting up from sofa and going upstairs.