Officially mine🌸

Jongho really loved Yeosang. There was no doubt about that.

He has loved him ever since they had met on literal first sight of him, 8 years ago. They met in biology class since they were partners. Yeosang was a smart student who had good grades and liked biology, but Jongho didn't. 

I mean, Jongho also had good grades but he didn't like biology. But he just couldn't concentrate due to the male sitting next to him and it was clear pretty quick. He always stared at Yeosang during the class, and even while hanging out with the rest of the group.

Everyone noticed it, so they forced Jongho to confess to Yeosang saying he is too whipped for him. Of course he denied at first before actually confessing after Yeosang agreed to have coffee with him. 

Surprisingly, Yeosang said yes to being his boyfriend and immediately kissed him without even thinking. Jongho was surprised, but kissed back nonetheless. They continued dating and years and years have passed.

And before they knew it, 8 years have passed. They finished collage and got their own jobs before moving in together.

They loved each other every day more and more. Yeosang always stayed next to Jongho side as well as him on his, no matter it was. He really loved Yeosang with his whole heart, so he knew had nothing to waste.

Even though Yeosang doesn't like when Jongho spends his money on expensive gifts, but he just had to do this. He bought the ring that he knew Yeosang would like. It was a normal wedding ring with a diamond on top. It was minimalistic but Jongho insisted on buying it.

He invited their friends over to help them a bit. They all helped Jongho to prepare everything, except for Yeosang and Mingi who had a mission to occupy Yeosang by some things so he doesn't come home.

And Jongho? He was pacing around, trying to calm his nerves down to look normal as he can. With no success however.

"Calm down Jong, he will say yes." Hongjoong came in, patting him on the shoulder to calm him down but not really being able to do so. 

"I hope so. If not, I can wait more." Jongho trailed off.

"Of course he will! He is head over heels for you." Hongjoong agreed. 

"I know. He looks adorable anyway." Jongho sighed. 

Just as he said that, his phone ringed. Jongho opened his phone and saw a text from his baby.

Sangie♡:
Joonngggg

Sangie♡:
Mingi won't let me go home

Sangie♡:
I wanna cuddle with you :((

Jong:
Aw don't pout :(

Jong:
Spend some time with him,
and when you come home
we will cuddle
all night if you want to :)

Sangie♡:
Oki if you say so :(

Sangie♡:
Mingi said he will
buy me an ice cream

Sangie♡:
Gotta go! Love you <3

Jong:
Love you too :3

Jongho smiled closed the phone. Hongjoong looked at him with teasing smile.

"Damn you really are whipped! My child is all grown up now!" He whined, hugging Seonghwa's hand. Jongho had no idea where he came from but it doesn't matter.