Misbehaving🔞

(Bdsm?)

Yeosang was a masochist. There was no point in lying there.

He just loved the feeling that pain gave him, like a fire going through his body. He loved being spanked, degraded, choked or anything that involved physical pain.

Jongho didn't really like the pain himself, but what he did like was making his boyfriend pleasured.

You could say that they were a part of BDSM community, since Yeosang was a complete masochist and Jongho was a sadist.

But it also seemed like Yeosang, apart from pain, just loved misbehaving and then getting punished later. Take today as an example.

He wore a small black skirt that didn't go further from his hips, not even to his thighs, letting his private parts be exposed to everyone plus white button up shirt.

Yeosang knew it will make Jongho go insane. He was extremely possessive when it came to stuff like that, knowing that Yeosang was only his.

Even though he knew this was forbidden, specially going out dressed this way, Yeosang just didn't care. He knew he was going to get some rough sex in return. Just as he was about to get out of the house, a hand on the doorknob made him stop. Yeosang let out a smile in victory, knowing what was about to happen.

"Where the fuck do you think you are going dressed up that way?" Jongho's angry voice asked from behind.

Yeosang turned around to look at him, blinked innocently like he did nothing wrong. "To the shopping, why?"

Jongho scoffed. "Wearing a skirt that shows off your ass so everyone could see what a slut you are?"

He was clearly something between jealous and horny. Yeosang could feel himself get erected just by Jongho calling him rude names.

A slap was placed against his cheek. Yeosang's head turned in the left a bit, but still made him let out a quiet moan.

"You like being called a slut, don't you?"

Yeosang wordlessly nodded, enjoying the stinging feeling on his cheek.

"Talk to me when I'm asking you something." Jongho said through gritted teeth, grabbing his chin and forcing Yeosang to look him in the eyes.

"Yes! Yes! I like being called a slut!"

"That's because you are one."

Even though Yeosang knew he didn't mean it for real, because he loves him a lot, it still made him feel very horny.

Jongho gripped his chin tighter and made clear there was a hint of possessiveness in his eyes.

"Go to the room. You better be naked and kneeling down by the door when I get in, got it?"

Yeosang nodded "Got it.."

'The room' was a term they used for the room they used to keep toys and stuff they used for sex. Jongho let him go, walking away and making Yeosang almost run towards it.

He did as he was told, taking off all the clothes he had on his body. (Which was almost nothing) before sinking down to his knees by the door.

He was half hard, only by Jongho giving him a slap and degrading him. It wasn't a surprise, when he really is a masochist. A couple of minutes later and the door opened, revealing Jongho.

The male took off his shirt, revealing the god like body he had. Yeosang just loved how his muscles looked, it just made him look even more handsome. His boyfriend is so hot.

He scoffed "What a little impatient, masochistic whore. Getting hard just by me slapping him."

Yeosang bit his lip as Jongho walked back, taking something in his hand. His eyes lit up as he walked back with a collar in his hand. It was a simple one with a black choker and a leash that looked like a chain. He ran a hand through Yeosang's hair, leaning down to make him look up and put it on his neck.