Makeup sex🔞

Yeosang huffed as he leaned back on the couch in the living room as the people who were dancing, drinking, flirting and doing other things.

The reason behind why he was all moody and grumpy was actually his boyfriend, who did everything to force Yeosang to come here and just to ignore him and talk to other people.

He lost a track of his boyfriend once he grabbed a drink, his eyes scanning everywhere around the room. When he saw that Jongho didn't answer his calls, neither read his texts, he finally got up and went out.

There he finally saw Jongho. He had a drink in one hand while the other hugged which seemed like to be Seonghwa.

Yeosang sighed once again, probably for like 20209865518901768th time that night. He slowly approached the younger male, who already had a drink in his hand and was tipsy.

He tapped Jongho on the shoulder and said 'Jongho', when the male didn't turn around he rolled his eyes and tapped him harder, now saying his name louder.

Jongho now finally turned around, and from the look on his face he didn't want to leave. Yeosang immediately knew it would be a long ride.

"What is it, Sangie?..." he slurred

"Jongho, let's go home-"

"No, I wanna party!" Jongho brushed him off. 

Yeosang once again rolled his eyes and sighed, trying to find a way to get Jongho to go home.

"Let's go-"

"No, stop being annoying! And if you want to go home then go! Don't whine!" Jongho angrily said and turned around again.

Yeosang was speechless. It kind of hurt him that he said it but also on one hand he was also really angry.

"You know what? Fuck you." He honestly said and walked away, going to their apartment.

His thoughts were only about the sentence 'don't be annoying'. As much as he loved his boyfriend, it really did hurt him a bit since Jongho never said anything like that.

He might be drunk, but that isn't a good excuse.

Yeosang couldn't sleep that night, it was already 12am and he cried his eyes out. He didn't really know why did it affect him when it came from Jongho, but if someone else said it wouldn't hurt.

On the other hand, Jongho and their friends were still at the party. The atmosphere was awkward since Yeosang left.

"Jongho, I think you were too rough on Yeosang earlier. You should apologize but i doubt he would accept it that easily." Seonghwa muttered the ending of the sentence as Hongjoong, who was dead drunk cuddled against his shoulder.

"W-well, I know he will f-forgive me.." Jongho answered between the hiccups.

"Okay, let's go to sleep now. I'll let you sleep here tonight since Yeosang is probably still pissed off." San answered and pulled the red cup away from maknae's hand.

"Mmm...no.."

"Yes, come on." San said and lifted Jongho up, almost breaking his spine as he did. Yunho soon jumping in to help.

Jongho immediately passed out on bed when San and Yunho threw him there, leaving him alone to sleep in an uncomfortable clothes.

 ► ► ► ► ►

"Ughh..." Jongho grunted as the sun hit his eyes, throwing his hand over them in hope to cover them up.

"Rise and shine, Jonghoe!" Wooyoung yelled as he came in a guest room Jongho was in, not even knocking and going straight to the curtains and pulling them open.