Butler🔞

(A/B/O, mpreg)

Falling in love with your bosses son is not always a good idea. But you can't control what your heart feels, right?

That's what Yeosang thought at least.

He worked as a butler in a huge mansion for 3 years already. He wasn't a type of a person to argue about everything. He would simply do as he was told.

He worked since he had to after moving out of his parents' house.

Besides, he didn't have any kind of choice anyway. He was just an useless omega, as people would say.

Even tho he knew it wasn't true, it still made his self-confidence small.

Like everyday, he was working, cleaning, cooking and doing some other things like buying groceries and stuff while Mr. and Mrs. Choi was gone.

Yeosang was usually alone at the house, since his boss and his wife had to go on a buisness trips a lot.

Until one day while he was busy washing the dishes, Mr. Choi came to him.

"Yeosang, I want you to meet our son,Jongho."

What the-? They had a son? Yeosang thought.

He was working there for 3 years and he had never seen the male before.

But oh god.

He looked gorgeous.

He had that black-wavy hair, black leather jacket and some black jeans.

He was also an alpha like his father, Yeosang could smell it in the air in just the seconds he was there.

"N-nice to meet you.." he said and bowed down

The male smiled a bit, causing Yeosang's heart to almost jump out. Yeosang felt so smile because of him.

"Okay! We will go outside to talk about some things-"

"I'll actually stay here and get some rest. I am tierd of traveling." Jongho said while looking at Yeosang, who turned around so he can hide his blush.

"Oh are you sure? Yeosang-"

"He is not a bother."

"Alright then, I'll see you soon. I got some stuff to do" Mr.Choi said and left.

Now there were the two of them, and awkward silence. Yeosang still had his back turned from the male, not daring to look at him.

"You know you can look at me?" Jongho said breaking the silence between them.

Yeosang almost jumped, feeling his heart racing.

"W-well yeah-" he stuttered.

"And why are you not doing that?" Jongho asked, cutting him off.

"Uh...i just thought...it would bother you.."

Alphas are considered the most powerful, no one could say anything to them because they were scared.

The alpha stayed quiet for some time,and Yeosang still didn't look at him. Until a hand grabbed his waist and turned him around, slamming him against the counter and making him gasp.

Yeosang looked at the alpha with eyes wide open (stan twice🤠).

"What is it?~" Jongho said with smirk on his face.

Yeosang blushed a bit and tried to go away from Jongho's embrace, but he tightened his hold anyway.

"L-let me go, please?" He begged.