Sick🌸

Yeosang woke up feeling something heavy on his chest.

When he opened his eyes and saw his boyfriend hugging him, almost crushing him with his body as he slept.

He must be cold I guess..

He loved hugging Jongho, so he didn't mind and just snuggled closer. Yeosang smiled as he cuddled him.

Pressing a kiss on his boyfriend's exposed forehead, he moved away when he felt Jongho's body was hot.

He surely is hot, but not like that now.

His body temperature was pretty high now.
Yeosang let him sleep more in hope it was nothing serious.

But when he didn't wake up around 11am, he was sure he wasn't okay.

When he came into their shared room, he saw Jongho lying down in bed covered in cold sweat.

"Jongie...wake up.." he slowly shook Jongho, making him whine.

"Hmm...what is it?.." Jongho mumbled, massaging his head.

"You have a fever--come on, I'll help you shower.." Yeosang softly said and helped him get out of bed, leading him to the bathroom.

"You need to calm down Jongho. I can't help you like this." Yeosang said after Jongho tried to back away from the cold water splashing.

"Can you shower with me...please?" Jongho begged as Yeosang sighed and took off his clothes, joining him.

Jongho bringed him closer by waist and Yeosang giggled as he ran his hand through other's wet hair.

"Hey! Turn around, your fever can't go away like this." Yeosang said and turned Jongho around, back-hugging him.

"Mmm...it's cold.." Jongho pouted

"Okay, okay. It's enough then.." Yeosang answered and closed the water.

They gigled as Yeosang kept rubbing Jongho's hair, messing it up.

They changed and Jongho lied down on bed, in hope Yeosang would join him in cuddling but he didn't come.

On the other hand, Yeosang was downstairs making porridge for Jongho who came and hugged him from behind.

"Why didn't you come to cuddle me" Jongho said in aegyo and hugged him even tighter.

Yeosang smiled and kissed him on a cheek.

"I need to make something to eat so you can take a rest then."

Jongho smiled back and snuggled his face in Yeosang's neck.

They stayed like that for a few minutes, then they ate while watching 'alice in borderland' and 'the untamed'.

After eating they cuddled the whole time, and thankfully Jongho's fever lowered.

They were in living room laying on a sofa with a blanket covering them, Yeosang was lying in his hands while he ran his hands through the blond locks.

"If you ever get sick again, I'll be staying with you the whole time."

"Of course you would, who else?"

"You know why?"

"No, why?" Jongho asked and kissed his hair.

"Because you get all pouty and cute like a baby you are." Yeosang teasingly answered and closed his eyes.

"Hey! I'm not cute! You are!" Jongho answered and giggled.

"Okay okay..we are both cute...but you are cuter.."

"No, you!"

"You!"

"You!"

"Okay okay!" Yeosang finally gave up.

Jongho laughed and closed his eyes and fell asleep with Yeosang following.