Good morning🔞

As the sun rose and birds chirped, Yeosang slowly started waking up from his deep sleep. 

His hands were wrapped around Jongho's shoulders and nose in the crook of his boyfriend's neck. His body was hot due to the cuddles they shared through the night.

He scrunched his eyes before trying to get up. However, hands that were hugging his waist and a whine stopped him from doing so.

Jongho recently got pretty stressed from his job and basically life so he wanted Yeosang's attention 24/7 and luckily, the male was ready to give him whatever he wanted.

After being fucked for the last 2 days, Yeosang still couldn't help but get a little aroused while watching Jongho sleep. It was probably his hormones working again.

Or maybe he is just so in love since Jongho is so perfect.

Yeosang propped on his elbows and moved Jongho's hair out of his face before placing a light kiss on his jaw.

"At least I got a kiss..." Jongho grumbled a bit. Yeosang moved away, surprised by
a sudden voice.

And the next thing Yeosang knew, he was sat on Jongho and straddling each side of his hips. The blanket fell off, revealing his naked body. They didn't change last night since they were too tired.

Jongho's hands were caressing Yeosang's tiny waist as he leaned up and started placing a loving kisses on his lips.

"Good morning.." Jongho mumbled against his lips, kissing him again before turning to his neck.

"Morning." Yeosang replied as Jongho kissed his neck. His body visibly relaxed in Jongho's hold, fingers wrapping in his hair.

Yeosang shivered a bit due to the cold air, wrapping his arms around his shoulders as he continued trailing kisses from his neck to his lips.

Their lips once again connected in a sweet kiss. Jongho nipped on Yeosang's lower lip, making him open his mouth slightly. Their tongues intertwined together as Jongho pulled him closer.

Yeosang slowly rolled his hips against Jongho's, making him moan against his mouth. His hand fell into other's hair as they continued kissing and grinding onto each other.

He pulled away only to take a breath while Jongho started kissing his neck again.
He tried pushing him down so he can connect their lips again, but his boyfriend switched their positions and pinned him down.

They continued making out again, all bothered and hot, Yeosang once again pulled
away.

"Jongho...please.." he moan-panted, hands gripping Jongho's shoulders.

"Mm...i really want to be inside of you but I am way too tired from the last night, but if you want to. I can make you come however you want me to." Jongho replied while drawing some objects on his stomach.

Yeosang caught his jaw and kissed him again. As they continued kissing, he could feel himself get harder and harder. It was somehow embarrassing that Jongho got him riled up just by some kissing.

"Aw, you are already hard just by some kissing." Jongho teased making him blush.

"You're not any better." He pointed out, nodding at the erected member that was standing proudly.

Jongho scoffed and kissed his cheek before trailing the kisses down his body. His hands
held Yeosang's hips in a gentle hold as he started pressing kisses on his inner thighs.

Yeosang's legs tried to press together, but other male's hands were on them. Jongho spread them open again before his mouth wrapped itself on his hard erection. Gasping loudly and arching his back, Yeosang gripped the sheets with one hand and  Jongho's hair with other as he sucked onto the tip.

"Oh my god! Jongho please.." he moaned out as the male continued to suck.

Getting blowjobs from Jongho was really rare, but Yeosang treasured it since he was mostly the one who was giving those.

Jongho licked the tip for a few more times before taking the whole member down his throat. He bobbed his head up and down, hands still holding Yeosang's hips. What bothered Yeosang was Jongho's erection. He wanted it in any kind of way, but his boyfriend was too tired and he needed rest.

But there he was, sucking him off like its the last thing in the world.

Jongho pulled off his member after seeing Yeosang being lost in his thoughts. He placed a quick kiss on his lips and switched their positions.

"What is it?" He asked, hands caressing Yeosang's tiny waist.

"Can i..take care of you too?" Yeosang asked, puppy eyes on display as Jongho ran
his hand through his hair.

He stopped the action and looked at the male, Yeosang noticed how his eyes darkened when he said that.

And the next thing he knew, hands on his thighs turned him around and pushed him down so his eyes were directly on Jongho's erection. A small slap on his ass made him gasp a bit.

"You said you wanted to take care of it. Go ahead then." Jongho teased, pushing his hips
up slightly making the tip of his dick brushed against Yeosang's lips.

The male parted his lips and took the tip in his mouth. Jongho's hands were softly massaging his hips, he grunted lightly as he licked the underside.

Yeosang started bobbing his head up and down, licking and sucking onto the cock.
His hand wrapped around the base of it, stroking it up and down lightly.

He continued the action, tongue dipping in a slit as Jongho's hands massaged his body. It really felt nice until a hands were placed on his ass cheeks.

Cold air ran over his pink hole, signaling that Jongho has parted his cheeks. It was all fine
until something wet ran over his hole. It was Jongho's tongue. 

Even though he said he was tired, he could not resist Yeosang's body.

He moaned against Jongho's red, hard member making vibrations go through his whole body. It twitched, signaling that he was close. Yeosang quickened his pace, bobbing his head up and down faster until a sticky thing filled his mouth.

Yeosang quickly swallowed all of it as Jongho still ran his tongue over his hole. He was pulled off by strong hands that were wrapped around his waist.

Jongho pulled him up so he was sitting on his face as he ran his tongue over the pink hole.
He pushed his hole inside to tongue-fuck him.

Yeosang moaned and gripped his hair. Jongho's hand was placed on his abdomen
as he started to roll his hips against other's tongue.

"O-oh my! Feels so good!" He moaned out, hand twisting one of his nipples.

Jongho did not reply, only pushed his tongue deeper. Yeosang's hand fell into his hair, tugging on a brown locks.

His own member twitched, feeling that he was coming closer and closer. His hand wrapped
itself around it, stroking it up and down as Jongho continued to slurp against his hole.

Yeosang tugged his member up and down, feeling his high coming closer and closer. Somehow, Jongho pulled his hand up and stroked it with it. His eyes closed as he came all over Jongho's hand, some of it spilled on his abs.

Yeosang slowly came down and lied besides Jongho, they were both out of breath due to
the hotness they felt. Their eyes connected making them chuckle.

"This was..."

"Very interesting." Yeosang continued

"We should do this more often. It feels nice."

"Definitely."

They laughed and kissed again before taking a shower and making breakfast together.

This indeed was really a good morning.