𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 29.

"Joel what the fuck." Makayla looked at him in surprise.

She stepped closer to him. He was standing tall looking at Nate who was still on the ground in complete shock and the way Joel was furiously glaring at him didn't give him any other choice.

"Joel what the hell came into you?" Tommy stepped in front of him, seeing how dangerously Joel was hypnotizing Nate before he turned around to face Makayla. She took a step back as he grabbed her by her arm,

"You." He grunted and started dragging her away and out of the room.

"Let go of me!" Makayla started fidgeting in his grasp and with a low groan Joel picked her up throwing her over his shoulder as he walked up and aimed it onto her room, shutting the door behind them.

"I swear to God Miller-" Makayla started again but she shut up as soon as he placed her on the ground.

"You've had enough to drink young lady." Joel lectured, fumming.

"Ugh!" Makayla grabbed her head with both hands in frustration.

"What's your fucking problem huh?!" She glared up at him making him roll his eyes, "Ain't got no damn problem." He shook his head, raspiness heard in his voice.

"One day you tell me to be with someone my age and when I listen and do that you gotta step in. Make up your fucking mind." Tears rushed to her eyes as she took a step back and Joel immediately frowned, knowing she had a point.

But ain't nobody is gonna touch her forcefully.

Makayla looked up at him, regretting she even brought it up since she was actually glad he separated Nate and her but she knew she was right about Joel's behaviour. Always so stubborn. Not knowing how to admit it.

"Why don't you want me, huh?" She asked and his eyes widened.

"Makayla-" he warned but she cut him off.

"Why Joel." She demanded taking a step back.

He just stayed glaring at her. Not answering.

"Stop lying to yourself I know you wanna fuck me."

Her whisper made him inhale sharply as he wached her gently pull down both of her shoulder straps, pulling on her tank top and throwing it on the ground.

Then she reached behind her back, unclipping her bra, letting it fall to the ground and Joel was immediately hypnotized by her breasts and hard nipples.

He could feel his mouth water.

Her eyes didn't leave his.

She bit her lip, dragging her cold hand down her torso as she unbuttoned her pants, slowly dragging them down her long legs and stepping out of them.

Now she stood in front of him only in her black lace panties.

Joel was breathing rapidly. His eyes dragged up and down her body, slowly, taking in the view.
"Put your goddamn clothes back on." He groaned, his southern accent thick.