Chapter - 2

( Days passed bondita and ani's friendship grew stronger and stronger. It's like bondita used to be more in RC mansion than her own house..she used to not leave ani for atleast a movement... It's like her world revolves around him. Everyday she used to play with him eat only when he feed her and sleep with him..Niranjan and Sumathi could not say anything as she was child and how could anybody scold such a cute little soul..One day she fell down due to which she got hurt which resulted in bleeding...She started crying)

Niranjan:- beta..mujhe dhikao bohot khoon aaraha hai...mai patti karta hoon..

( Niranjan and Sumathi were trying to calm her down but all in vain. She was not even letting anyone to touch her wound. All was she could remember ani and wanted to hug him and cry. She slowly got up and tried walking towards RC mansion. Niranjan and Sumathi followed her as they know where she was going. When she reached RC haveli everybody were shocked to see her condition)

Shubra:- bondita beta..ye kya hua tumhe??
Binoy:- ha beta..itni chot kaise lagi??
Kaka:- aur tum itni roo kyu rahi hoo beta..bohot dard hoo raha hai kya??

( But she was not listening anything she was just remembering ani)

Bon:- kaka..mere babu kaha hai??(asked while weeping)

( Hearing all the noises ani came down from his room as soon as she saw him she sprinted like a bullet train and hugged him and started crying in his embrace. Everybody present there was shocked seeing that eventhough she got big wound she ran to him like anything)

Bon:- babu tumhe pata hai..mujhe chot lagi hai...(said while cryingly)
Ani:- ( panicked and asked) kaha..bondita dikhao..

( He saw her wound which was bleeding and tears started flowing from his eyes too)

Bon:- babu aap roo rahe ho??
Ani:- mai tumshe bohot gussa hoon bondita..tumshe baat nahi karoonga

( For the first time he said bondita that he will not talk to her and this made her weep so badly..It's like it made her pain mare than the wound)

Bon:- babu..aap gussa math hoona mujhse..aap gussa kyu hai?
Ani:- tumhe itni chot lagi hai aur tumne dawa hi nahi lagaya (said with teary eyes)
Bon:- ( smiled) accha sarii!!! ( Said holding her ears) aap lagaye dawai..
Ani:- tum agar na bhi kehti na tab bhi mai hi lagatha..bihari kaka aap mere room se first aid layeye .

(Bihari went and brought first aid and gave it to ani)

Bon:- babu...mujhe bohot dard hoga(with teary eyes)
Ani:- ( wiping her tears) tumhe mujh par bharosa hai?
Bon:- bohot bohot bohot zyaada..sabse jyaada (said smiling widely indicating by stretching her arms in air)

( Ani chuckled at this)

Ani:- tho tumhe ye bhi pata hoga ki mai tumhe dard mai nahi dekh sakta..isliye tumhe bina kisi dard ke patti bandunga..Shotti!!

( Saying this he took out ointment from the first aid box. Bon closed her eyes due to fear but ani started diverting her mind with his words)

Ani:- tumhe pata hai bondita ..baba na kal Calcutta se rosgullae laye the vo bhi ek badam waale..

( Bondita started licking her lips as if she was tasting the rasgullas in real. Meanwhile ani started with his work of bandaging her)

Ani:- aur mai na tumhe dikhane ki soch raha tha..kya tum khaogi rosgullae??
Bon:- jaroor ( with a wide smile on her face)

( Then she looked at her wound which was bandaged and looked at him with a wide smile on her face)

Bon:- babu..mujhe dard hi nahi hua..
Ani:- ha bondita..maine kaha na tumhe dard nahi hoga ( with a wide smile)
Bon:- aap bohot acche ho babu..( saying this she hugged him and he too hugged her back)

( Everybody standing there were admiring them and suprised to see this little cute girl immense trust on him and his immense care for her... Everybody has smile on their faces..Then suddenly Binoy spoke)

Binoy:- accha..Anirudh tumhare chuttiya tho khatm ho gayi..kal se school jana hai sab tayyariyan kari hai na tumne??
Bon:- sck..skool..nahi nahi school..ye school kya hota hai baba??
Binoy:- ( smiling bent to her height and said) school matlab vidyalay jaha sab bacche padne jaate hai..kal se hamara Anirudh bhi jayega aur padega..

( Everybody present there were happy but there was little soul who was weeping..She could not think even for seperating with him for a second and here they are saying that he will go to school for hours. She could not imagine even a second without him and went running to her father and hugged him..All were shocked seeing her cry)

Niranjan:- kya hua beta..tum ro kyu rahi ho?
Bon:- baba mujhe bhi babu ke saath vidyalay jaana hai..

( And that's it everybody's face went shock and ani was smiling..Nobody knows that this immense yet innocent love of this cutie pie towards her babu would bring a change in the age old I'll customs of the society)

Sumathi:- yeh kya bakwaas kar rahi ho bondita..tumne kabhi dekha hai ladkiyon ko vidyalay jaate hue..
Bon:- par maa..mai jaaungi vidyalay
Sumathi:- kabhi nahi..
Ani:- maa..ladki aur ladka saman hote hai na..toh agar ladka vidyalay jaa sakta hai tho ladkiyan kyu nahi??

( Le me:- mere kranthikari Anirudh babu aap tho bachpan se hi kranti ke soch rakhte the ...khub bhalo..aur aap sab yeh soch rahe honge ke ani ye soch kaha se lata ji tho mai aap sab ko batadu ke hamara ani tho padaku babu hai tho unhe ye sab aadarh kitabo se mile..aur aap sab bhi hamari ani ki tarah khub padaye..😝)

( Everyone shocked and Niranjan smiled at him and bent to his height pinched his cheeks lovingly and said)

Niranjan:- bilkul sahi kaha tumne Anirudh beta..ladki aur ladka samaan hote hai..isliye mai bhi bondita ko school bhejunga..

( That's it bondita's happiness knew no bounds and started jumping and hugged her father and said)

Bon:- dhanyawaad baba..(with her toothy smile)
Niranjan:- par beta..wahaa tumhe bohot mushkile sahani padegi kyunki tum akeli ladki hogi..
Bon:- aap chinta math kariye baba..mere sath mere rakshak babu hai na..voh mujhe kuch nahi hone denge
Ani:- ha mai hoona..mai bondita ko kuch nahi hone dunga..mai uske raksha karoonga..(said while raising his chest and tapping it)

( Everybody started laughing at this but our little cuties had some other plans. They peeped into the kitchen and brought roshgullas and started feeding each other)

______________________________________

Precap:- Bondita's first day in school and she learns how to write anirudh's name😊

Hey friends so here is the 2nd chapter..hope you all liked it..Do comment your views if you liked it and don't forget to vote ...

Pls don't forget to watch barrister babu only on colours..

                     Thank you

Your's loving writer
Rakshita❤️❤️