Chapter - 10

After one week:-

( Ani's exams were completed and today was his result day...Although he wrote his exam very nicely , he was a bit tensed and bondita was more tensed than him but she was not showing it out.. She was sitting beside ani on sofa and continuously biting her nails.. Binoy went to school to take the results of Anirudh...Everybody were waiting eagerly for him..Kaka Subhra maa, Sumathi maa and Niranjan.. Som, batuk... everybody were tensed...bondita was continuously praying her dugga maa..and our ani he was also tensed but when he saw bondita joining her hands and praying for dugga maa, a small smile crept on his face...Suddenly they heard foot steps approaching them.. everybody turned to that person and there stood Binoy with no expression on his face...Bondita quickly ran towards Binoy and asked)

Bon:- baba...babu ka result kya hai..jaldi batayeye..(asked with a tensed face)
Bin:- Anirudh paas nahi hua...

( It a big shock for everybody...ani sat on the sofa with a jerk and his eyes were turning moist...and bondita too started crying)

Bon:- nahi..aisa kaise paas nahi hoo saktha babu...unhone tho din raath kitne mehnath karke padaaye ki hai...yeh jintne padayi kare na usse inko pass nahi first aana chahiye...mujhe lagta hai kahi kuch galat hua...aap ek baar mujhe result sheet dedijiye...

( She took the result from Binoy's hand and started seeing it and became shocked... everybody, even Anirudh by seeing her expression thought that Binoy was saying right that Anirudh didn't pass...Bondita slowly went towards Anirudh with teary eyes)

Bon:- babu...
Ani:- koye baath nahi bondita...shayad maine hu kuch galti ki hogi isliye pass nahi hua...
Bon:- babu...aap ek baar mere baath tho suniye...
Ani:- thik hai batao...
Bon:- babu aap paas nahi huee......balki....( Said while giving her billion dollar smile) aap poore school meh first aaye hai.... Congratulations..
Ani:- oh achha...( Then he analyzed what she said) kya....sach bondita...aaj mai bohot kush hoon...( Saying this he lifted her in his arms and twirled her around... Everybody were very happy for them...Our Anirudh and Bondita were in thier own world enjoying thier victory)

Our Anirudh and Bondita were in thier own world enjoying thier victory)

Binoy:- ha Anirudh ..tum poore school meh avval aaye ho...mujhe tum par bohot garv hai beta...
Bon:- yehhhhhh....babu avval aaye hai...maa baba aapne suna babu avval aaye hai... ( Saying that she started clapping her hands and jumping..bondita took ani's hands and started twirling around)

bondita took ani's hands and started twirling around)