Chapter - 16

( Continue from the previous chapter)

( Bondita completed all the chores and both ate their dinner...After completing thier dinner both went to bed...but bondita was not able to sleep comfortably...her body was aching due to all the work she done...sleep was far away from her eyes...ani sensed that she was continuously sifting her positions on bed...so went went to the corner of bed and took her legs in his lap and started massaging it...bondita felt his hands and instantly withdrew her legs...)

Bon:- patibabu aap yeh kya karrahe hai...aap mere pair kyu chu rahe hai..
Ani:- bondita mai tumhe massage kar raha hu...tum thak gaye ho na..( said and again caught her legs)
Bon:- nahi nahi patibabu...aap pehele mera pair chodiye...aur kya ek pati ko Shoba deta hai apne patni ki seva karna...
Ani:- bonditaaaa...tumhe pata hai na mai yeh sab nahi manta...aur agar ek patni apne pati ke seva karsakthi hai tho ek pati kyu nahi...
Bon:- par patibabu aap bhi tho thak gaye honge na...
Ani:- ha mai thak gaya hu par tumhse jyada nahi...tum tho padai aur ghar ka kaam dono karthe ho...tho mera itna tho farz bantha hai na ki tumhare dard ko dur karu...
Bon:- par patibabu...
Ani:- tum mujhe karne dogi ya nahi...
( She slightly nodded her head..and he started massaging her legs and pressing it)

( After 2 minutes)

Bon:- abb bas patibabu bohot karliya..
Ani:- are abhi tho maine sirf shuru kiya bondita...atleast 10 min tho karne dho..
Bon:- accha sirf 10 matlab 10 minute..
Ani:- ha..thik hai..

( He again started pressing her legs...she was very happy seeing his care and love for her..but she don't want to stress him...)

Bon:- 10 min hogai pati babu aaye aap..bas..
Ani:- par bondita...
Bon:- pati babu aapko yeh sab karne ki jaroorat nhai hai...aap bas mere paas rahiye yehe mera liya kafi hai...aap jab mere paas hote hai tho sabhi dard chu mantar hote hai...

( Ani chuckled at this and came and slept beside her..she kissed him on his forehead...and started patting his head lovingly giving him all the affection..)

Ani:- bondita ab tum so jau..
Bon:- sothe hu...pehele aap so jayeye...

( Ani closed his eyes...she was still patting his head very lovingly...she was very happy by seeing his care towards her..)

( Author's Pov:- women are like that only...aap sirf ek boond ka pyaar dhekayeye...vo aapko pore samudr jitna pyaar dhikayenge...if you just show them a drop of care and love they show  whole ocean of love to you...isn't it...agree or not??)

( Next day)

( Both woke up and became ready to go to their respective school and university....they were on thier way...suddenly ani noticed that a small little boy was running towards the road for catching his ball...and the car was coming near him...without wasting a time he ran towards him and picked him in his arms and moved to the other side...in this process he hurted his head...and got a scratch on his elbow...bondita saw that and ran towards him..)

Bon:- pati babu...( Shouted)

( She ran towards him)

Bon:- patibabu...aap aapko kuch huva tho nahi na..

( She asked with teary eyes... meanwhile the boys mother arrived there and got to know what happened)

Boys' mother:- thank you...so much...for saving my son...
Ani:- mention not ma'am..but pls take care him..
Mother:- yeah..thank you once again..pls seems like you got so much hurt..come I will make you join to the nearby hospital..
Ani:- no need of that ma'am...I can take care..
Bon:- kya..no need...app chal rage hai hospital....ma'am can you pls say me where the hospital is...( Asked with teary eyes)
Mother:- sure dear...come I will take you there...

( Then they went to hospital...the doctor said that it was a minor injury no need to worry...he just need to take a week bed rest without stressing on his head...he asked nurse to tie bandage....)

Nurse:- can anyone pls help me in tieing the bandage..
Bon:- yeah..I will..
Nurse:- pls..

( Then bondita catched his head slowly...nurse was applying atiseptic cream and he was screaming in pain..bondita could not see him in pain..tears were flowing from her eyes uncontrollably...)

Bon:- pati babu..( ani looked at her..he was shocked to see her red puffed eyes with full of tears..)
Ani:- bondita....tum...tum ro rahe ho...pls..tum ro math..( her tears were paining him more than his injury)
Ani:- bondita mujhe maaf karna...mai sirf uss bacche ko bachana chahta tha..
Bon:- koye baath nahi patibabu..mai aap se gussa nahi hu...yadi mai aapke jagah rahte tho mai bhi yehe karthe...par....par mujhe bohot dar Laga pati babu...agar aapko kuch hogaya tho...nahi..nahi..mai...nahi jee sakthi aap ke bina pati babu..
Ani:- bondita...pls...tum ro math...mujhe kuch nahi hua hai..dekho..
Bon:- pati babu..aap..aap vaada kariya mujhse ki aap apna poora dyaan rakenge....mai yeh nahi kahrahi ki aap dusuro ki madad na kare...mai sirf yehe chahte hu ki aap surakshit rahe...
Ani:- mai vaada karta hun bondita mai apna poora dyaan rakhunga...aur tumahare hote huye mujhe kuch hoga kya...
Bon:- kabhi nahi...mare hote huya aapko kabhi kuch nahi hone dunge..chahe uske liye mujhe apni jaan bhi......( Ani interuppted her)
Ani:- aage se aise baathe math karo bondita...tumhare bina mai kaise jee saktha hun...ha...
Bon:- pati babu...

(Saying this she hugged him and he too hugged her...this was witnessed by the lady...she was very happy witnessing their pure love..)

Nurse:- doctor ne yeh dabaye dhi hai..app inhe lekhe aayeye..
Bon:- ji thik hai....

( Bondita went to bring medicines...then that lady came towards Anirudh)

Ani:- aree..ma'am..app..do you have any work..
Mother:- no..no..dear..I just came to check your health..is everything fine..
Ani:- yeah ma'am..everything is fine..I am feeling better now..
Mother:- yeah...why wouldn't you..you have such a lovely and caring girl in your life...
Ani:- indeed...( Said with a wide smile)
Mother:- seems like you love her so much...
Ani:- love....love is just a small thing to say what I feel about her....more than loving her I worship her...she is my goddess...my everything....( The women was overwhelmed to see his love towards her she lovingly patted his head)
Mother:- may Jesus bless you both with happiness and full of love in your lives...nobody can seperate you..
Ani:- how can anybody seperate a soul from a body ma'am....she is my soul and nobody can seperate her from me...

( The women's eyes turned teary listening him....she blessed him..meanwhile bondita also came after taking the required medicines)

Bon:- pati babu...abb chalte hai...
Ani:- ha bondita...
Bon:- ( turning towards the lady) nice meeting you ma'am...now we would like to take a leave..
Mother:- Yeah... ofcourse dear..I am very lucky to meet you both...and take care..ok..
Ani/Bon:- yeah...thank you...hope we meet again..bye..

( Then they returned home...they took a leave from school and college)

______________________________________

So friends...how was the chapter...I hope you liked it...if yes then pls comment and don't  forget to vote..

                    Thank you

Your's writer
Rakshita❤️❤️❤️