Chapter - 18

( Continue from the previous chapter)

Ani pov:-
Tomorrow is very special day...Yes... tomorrow is my bondita's birthday...and I want to make her birthday special...I feel she didn't remembered it till now...I will suprise her tomorrow...but I should be careful as bondita should not know all these she is very intelligent...Anirudh think something special for your bondita...Yes..I got it...I will do this...she will feel so much delighted by this...my thoughts were interrupted by a sweet voice...Yes it was my dear wifey calling me for dinner...but I saw her near the door step...

" Pati babu mai aapko kab se bula rahe the aap javab hi nahi de rahe the..isliye mee hi aagaye khana lekhar.." this girl is so impatient...no..no...not in all matters..but only in my matter...

" Bondita mai bas aa raha tha..tumne itna takleef kyu le yeha aane keliye" she is so caring towards me...or I should say extra caring...but I love when she cares for me...at the same time I am worried for her that she will not look at herself when she is taking care of me...litreally few days back she burned her hand by thinking about me...I am literally scared of her care now...I can't see her in pain...but she being she does not listen me....my bondita is so stubborn...

"Pati babu ab aapka sochne ka kaam hogaya tho hum khane ka shuru kare.." I smiled and nodded at her...she came with a plate and glass and sat infront of me...she forwarded a morsel of food to me...but I held her hand made her eat that...but she denied and again going to put it in my mouth...

"Bondita pehele tum khao na...voh kya hai na maine dabaye li aur uskha kadvapan abhi bhi mere jubaan per hi hai...tho agar tum pehele khaogi toh yeh khana meetha ho jayega...phir mai ise aaram se kha saktha hu.." I said innocently...she looked at me with her tomato red blushed face....oh god she is looking so cute with that blush...my bondita is looking exactly like a red cherry...then she nodded and ate and she made me to eat...

" Bondita pata hai na tumhe kal school jana hai aur mujhe apni college" Yes tomorrow we should go there...it's been a week since we took leave from our studies...so tomorrow we need to go...and by this I can her suprise easily...

" Ji pati babu mujhe yaad hai...aap jaldi so jayeye mai bhi aate hun yeh barthan dho kar.." I nodded at her and she left...I layed on my bed and closed my eyes...I couldn't sleep...and how can I when my bondita is not beside me...I was shifting my positions in sleep thinking about her...about my bondita...she became so much important to me...she became my world...my peace...my happiness...and my everything...I being an introvert person can't easily express myself...but I love her so much...and I will always love her even if she doesn't love me...I looked at the clock it's been half an hour..yet she didn't came...and I am literally not at all getting sleep without my princess...it been so much late...I think I should check her...is she alright...but then I saw her coming towards me with a smile...

" Maaf kijiya pati babu thode der hogaye aane me...par aap abhi thak soye kyu nahi" she said while rubbing her wet hands with her saree pallu...Yes she always wears saree...she doesn't get shy to showcase our indian culture eventhough we are in a foreign country...she always felt proud by wearing saree...and this is what makes my bondita special than every body....how much you will make me fall for yourself bondita...my love towards you is increasing by each and every passing second ....

" Koye baath nahi bondita " she smiled and sat beside me...then she hugged me...

" Pati babu aapko nahi lagtha ki aap aaj kal kuch jyaada soch rahe hai...jab bhi mai dektha hun aapko...aap kisi na kisi soch me dube rehte hai...vaise aap itna kya sochte hai" she asked me while hugging...