Chapter - 11( Wedding)

Continue from the previous chapter

( Bondita was shocked listening ani ..after that she analyzed it and came to a conclusion that nothing was important for her more than ani, if she does marriage she can live with him without any restrictions and also she know that her babu would take care of her more than anybody, and pamper her, love her, respect her, and always stand by her...She was more than happy and blessed to become his wife).

Bon:- jaroor karungi mai aapse vivaah( said with a wide smile)

( Everybody became very happy with her dicision and their happiness knew no bounds..)

Kaka:- bohot accha nirnay liya hai tumne bahu...mera matlab bondita..hum bohot khush hai..abhi hum pandit ji ko bulate hai vivaah ke shub muhoorat nikalvane keliye....Binoy tum bhi aao hamare saath..
Binoy:- haa daa..abhi aa raha hoon rukhiye...
Shu:- bohot saari tayyariyan baki hai...jaldi jaldi kaam karna hoga..
( Saying this shubra also left then Niranjan, Sumathi went to bondita and hugged her and patted her head  and left from there)

Ani:- tho bondita..kya tum sachme yeh vivaah keliye tayyar ho( asked while stepping towards her...Bondita also stepped two steps back and hit the cupboard and ani came and stood in front of her) batati kyu nahi...kaho na..
Bon:- kaha na..babu...pati babu..( said while stressing on the word pati)
Ani:- kya..kya  kaha tumne abhi...lagtha hai mujhe thik se sunai nahi diya...( Asked while blushing)
Bon:- maine kaha pati babu( said while blushing)
Ani:- accha..abhi tak hamara vivaah nahi hua na...phir tum ab se hi kyu bula rahi hoo..
Bon:- nahi hua tho kya...honewala tho hai na...samaj lejiye yeh ek practise ki tarah hai...( Said while giggling and ran away. Ani stood there smiling and blushing by tilting his head sideways)

( Everybody sat in the hall as the pandit ji came and started checking thier kundali to fix the marriage date)

Kaka:- batayeye pandit ji..konsa din accha hai..
Pandit:- maine inke kundali dekhe aur inn dono ki kundali bohot acche hai..dono ke saare gun mil rahe hai...khud dugga maa ne banaye hai yeh jodi ko...in dono meh radha krishna jaisa prem hoga aur ram sita jaise aadarsh jodi banenge....aur vivaah keliye aaj se do din baad bohot hi dhivy muhurath hai....iss muhurath meh sakhshath shiv- shakti ka vivaah hua hai...aap inka vivaah do din baad rakh sakte hai...

( Everybody were extremely happy with pandit Ji's words. Ani and bondita looked at eachother and smiled)

Kaka:- aapka bohot bohot sukhriya padith ji...yeh lijiye aapke paise
Pandit:- Dhanyawaad zamindar babu..ab hame aagya dijiye hum chalte hai...
Kaka..jii.. ( pandit left)
Binoy:- daa sirf do din hai..vivaah keliye...hame jaldi jaldi kaam shuru karna hoga
Kaka:- haa Binoy...tumne sahi kaha...bohot kam samay hai...jaldi jaldi kaam karna hoga..
Nir:- trilochan ji...hame bhi tayyariyan shuru karne hai...toh hum bhi chalte hai...
Kaka:- ha ha kyu nahi Niranjan ji..
Nir:- ji...bondita ..aao hume ghar jaana hai...bohot saari tayyariyan karni hai..
Bon:- ji baba..aa rahe hoo..

( The wedding preparations started and preparations were in full swing...Bondita and anirudh were nervous and excited...Next day it was haldi ceremony...Both Anirudh and bondita sat in their places and everybody applied haldi...Our ani is restless to see his bondita as he didn't saw her from so much time...and here even bondita was also in the same situation....She was cooking up all the plans to escape from there and once meet ani but the women's around her were not leaving her alone for a second....Ani decided to secretly meet his bondu..So he managed sneek out of the house... Bondita's haldi was completed and she was going towards her room to wash her face... Suddenly she felt a thight grip on her hand and within a minute landed on ani's..She smiled knowing who could it be..How can bondita not know who is he...Without looking up she said while blushing)