Chapter - 20

(Continue from the previous part)

Bon pov:-

I just can't believe it....I looked at pati babu and there he stood beside me giving his signature charming smile...tears rolled down my cheeks by seeing the orphan children and old people standing at the entrence with balloons in their hands and wishing me in my language...can you believe it...yeah my patibabu took me to a orphan and old-age home....it is the bestest surprise I have ever got in my life...I am very thankful to pati babu for making these children and old people happy on my birthday....I looked at all of them and the next second I was surrounded by all the children wishing me a happy birthday...I just couldn't say how much happy I am feeling right now...all the elders were blessing me....and I even called patibabu to join me....we both took the blessings of elders and started playing with the children...patibabu brought food and everything for them...we too ate with them...after this sweet suprise we took leave to our home....

Ani pov:-

I knew bondita will like the suprise very much...I can say that just by looking at her beaming face...my bondita is not like the one who want expensive gifts or heavy sarees and jwellery....she just pray for others happiness...she is an angel...who always thinks to help others...she was very happy seeing those small children and she started jumping all over with them....I just couldn't help but laugh at her....she is still a child...a very naughty child of course....after all the enjoyment we reached the home...

Author's Pov:-

Both Anirudh and bondita reached home...they changed their clothes and reached up to thier beds....Anirudh laid on the bed and bondita snuggled into him...he protectively held her with his hands...then she looked at him and placed a loving kiss on his forehead and cheeks and whispered a thank you to him...he smiled at her...

" Maine sapne me bhi nahi socha tha ki mujhe itna accha suprise milega pati babu"....she said lovingly

" Mujhe bohot accha laga yeh sunkar ki tumhe suprise pasand aaya" he said and kissed her forehead...

" Aapka bohot bohot dhanyawaad pati babu...mujhe itna accha suprise dene keliye.."

" Isme dhanyawaad kehneki kya baath hai bondita...tumhare khushi keliye mai kuch bhi karsaktha hun...

He wrapped his arms more tightly on her to bring her close to him an dshe snuggled more close to him....

______________________________________

Very sorry friends...I know this is very small update but trust me you gonna like the next chapter....don't forget to vote...

Do comment me your views on  the recent promo....
Litreally I was shocked at first...I came from my college and took my phone to see if there is any update of barrister babu but suddenly when I was Scrolling it I found a post where they were asking whether you liked Pravisht new batuk look or not.... litreally I thought it was just a joke...but after I really saw the promo...I was hell shocked ...par inn sab ko hum side me rakhe tho....our Pravisht...omg...he is damn hot....I think we need to now get used to this word hot...he literally became from cute to hot...and for me he somewhat looked like Ashish Sharma in that new look.... comment down your views...

                          Thank you

Your's writer
Rakshita❤️❤️❤️