Chapter - 17

Friends I thought to change my writing style...so from now on I will write in pov's as I was want to clearly express thier feelings...so I hope you would like it...ok then let's start.....

______________________________________

(Continue from the previous chapter)

Ani pov:-
It's been a week since I saved that boy and got hurt...me and bondita took a week leave from our studies...and my bondita is not letting me to step out of bed...I insisted her many times that I am fine and it is not a big hurt but she being bondita does not listen anyone...she is just bossing around me saying I should not do this, that and everything...now pls somebody come and say her that I am not a small child I can take care of myself...she is acting like my mother nowadays...and my thoughts interrupted by her sweet..no no...extra sweet voice...oh dugga maa I know what's coming next...an di litreally don't like it...

"Pati babu aapke dabaye lene ka samay ho gaya hai..yeh lijiye aur jaldi kha lijye..aur koye bahana nahi" I knew there was something fishy when she called me that sweetly...and here it is, this medicine...arghh..how bitter it is..I can't take it...but I have no other option than to take it...because you know a lioness is standing infront of me...and it's better to listen her than provoking her more...yeah..yeah I know I am very intelligent....so I took the medicine and don't forget to notice my weird expressions haaa....

Bon pov:-
It's already a week we took leave and I am taking care of my pati babu...I was literally sacred..I know it's not that big injury..but for me even a small scratch on him seems like a big injury...I just can't see him in pain...It literally crushes my heart....he is so so important to me more than anything more than my life...he is my world and how can I see my world in pain...one day I was crying sitting on my bed...I know it pains him alot but he hides it from me so that I should not worry about him...but somebody explain him that nobody can hide from me his pain...I felt like crying more...he got injury but I am getting pain...then I heard somebody's footsteps..seems like somebody is rushing to me and instantly I was in his arms...I can feel him..my pati babu and his face was looking worried obviously by seeing me crying he got worried..and started consoling me and asking for the reason why am I crying...

"Bondita...bondita..tum ro rahe ho...batau na mujhe kya hua...tum ro kyu rahe ho..pls chup ho jaau bondita.." he asked me by pulling me out of his embrace...I frowned a bit...I want to be more in his embrace..it feels very comfortable and peaceful there...I again hugged him and snuggled into him more...he wrapped his arms around me...and again started questioning me...

" Pati babu...mujhse bardash nahi horaha aapka dard..." He cupped my face and looked at me lovingly and kissed my forehead...I cant say how much peace I am feeling right now...he is my peace...

"Bondita...kisne kaha mujhe dard ho raha hai...jab tum mere paas ho toh mujhe dard ka ehasaas bhi nahi hota...par tumhe pata hai mujhe dard kis baath se hota hai..." I nodded my head in no...and I need to know what hurts him more so that I will
ever make sure that he will not get hurt again..but I was surprised by listening his answer...

"Tumhare aasuon se...yeh tumhare aasu haina...inhe dekhkar mujhe bohot dard hota hai..yeh jo chot mujhe lagi hai na..isse bhi jyaada dard hota hai tumhare aasuon ko dekhar...aur tum mujhse vaada karo ki kabhi aise tumhare keemthe aasu nahi bahaoge..."he said by wiping my tears with his thumb...I was overwhelmed by his care and love towards me...I felt so lucky to have him...and I nodded my head and promised him that I will not cry for small things...I know I can't keep up my promise so I promised like this...my chain of thoughts were interuppted by a hand clock...it beeped indicating that it's the for my pati babu's medicine...I kept this clock because when I will be busy with my work and if I forget to give him medicine..no no..I cant be careless with my patibabu...I know if the thing is related to pati babu I will never forget that because that will be very important thing to me...but I don't want to take risk...that too in his case...and I took medicine and a glass of water and went to our room...there I saw him thinking something very deeply....oh my pati babu is looking so cute...just like a small child...he has a smile all over his face while thinking...I want to see him more like that..but I have to stop my gnawing game for now...I have to give him medicines also...so I walked towards him and called him in my extra sweet voice...first my pati babu looked at me with suprised and then with confused face...I know what he is thinking I forwarded him the medicine by breaking his chain of thoughts...he kept a funny and weird face looking at the medicine...and beleive me nobody...litreally nobody are more cute thany pati babu...he is looking damn cute with those expressions on his face...he unwillingly took the medicine..and after finishing it he again started with his comedy show...I literally burst out laughing...he looks so cute...

Ani pov:-
I took the medicine given by her and as soon as I took it...it felt really bitter...yuck...I want to kill that person who invented this...I kept many weird faces...I know by now I would be looking like a joker...then I noticed someone laughing...it was my bondita...she was laughing hard by holding her stomach...she sat in front of me and again continued her section of laughing...I didn't felt anger...insted I felt peace for making my bondita laugh...I know she had been taking a lot of stress since a week...and it felt really good by seeing her laugh...and wide smile came on my lips seeing her laughing...she looked at me and she stopped laughing ....her face showed guilty but why...

" Pati babu mujhe maaf karna...mujhe aap par hasna nahi chahiye tha...aapne bura tho nahi mana na" oh my bondita...how can you be so cute and innocent...I am not at all angry on you dear...I am happy seeing you happy...

" Nahi bondita main kyu bura manuga...balki mujhe bohot khushi hui tumhe aise haste hue dekh kar...aise hi haste Rehna hamesha...thik hai... " She looked lovingly at me...

" Shotti" asked by pinching her throat...she looks so cute when she does that...I too replied her in the same way..then we both smiled and she hugged me...I kissed her hair...she looks like small puppy when she hugs me...I like it very much...I like her to keep near to my heart because that place is always her's....

_____________________________________

So friends how was it...I hope you all liked it...if yes then comment down your views and don't forget to vote...

Thank you

Your's writer
Rakshita❤️❤️❤️