Chapter - 19

( Continue from the previous chapter)

Ani pov:-

After completing breakfast we both started for our school and college...we both entered the gate and our friends Vamsi Shyam Alisa and Shreya...they asked about my health..

" Yeah guys I am fine now....mai thik hu" I said them smiling...then I saw a boy coming towards us....he seems not so good... suddenly he came near bondita and held her hand....how dare he hold her hand...and for what he came....

"Bondeeta....why didn't you come to school since one week....I was worried for you..." He said with not so good look...his words are saying something and his eyes are saying something....he seems very suspicious to me....I saw bondita feeling uncomfortable under his touch...I immediately went towards them and jerked his hands from her...I protectively round my arm across her shoulder...she smiled at me....I smiled at her and turned to him...

"Actually bondita was not feeling well...so she didn't came..." I lied...

" By the way who are you mr.." I asked him...I want to badly punch his face for touching my bondita inappropriately...

" Ah..actually I am her classmate...I study in same class..."

" Oh I see...ok we are getting late we must go..." I said and took her away...our friends also followed us...I turned back and saw the anger on his face...

" Thank you babu" my bondita said as we came out of there...no need to thank me dear...it's my responsibility to protect you...

" Nahi bondita...koye thank you wankyou nahi...thik hai" she giggled and nodded...soon the bell rang and bondita went to her classroom not before giving me a hug and saying bye with her smiley face...I asked my friends to go saying I had a small work....I came out of the college...it's time to plan my suprise...just wait and watch bondita....I hope you will like your suprise...

Bon pov:-

We both went to school...as soon as we entered....pati Babu's and my friends came to ask about his health...he assured them that he is fine...then suddenly Alex came caught my hand....his touch is really uncomfortable....he asked for the reason why didn't I came to school for one week...but I was not concentrating on it...I was feeling disgusted with his touch...I was going to protest but before that pati babu came and jerked his hands away from me...he wrapped his hands across my shoulders...I smiled at him...he too gave his charming smile to me...I think he sensed my uncomfortability that's why he done like this...thank you so much pati babu...then after dealing with that idiot we came inside.. bell rang and I went to my classroom...
          After what felt like a decade...I came out of my class...I was still worried for my pati babu eventhough he recovered...school got over and I was waiting for him near the gate...but he was not there...I saw his friends coming...I went to them and asked about pati babu...

" Vamshi...Shyam..tum dono ne kahi babu ko dekha kya...vo kahi dikh nahi rahe mujhe..."

" Nahi bondita..subha hum sub class eksath gaye..par class jake dekha tho Anirudh vaha nahi tha...pata nahi kaha chalagaya"...now i was more worried for him...dont know where he went...I immediately started to search him...I searched everywhere while going to home...in coffe shops..parks..but no sign of him...I hope he is safe...I reached home...I saw that doors are open...I felt relief seeing that....I entered the home only to notice that it is dark...I took my steps forward and suddenly lights got on and I saw my pati babu with his ever charming smile standing near the table...I immediately hug him and started crying in his arms...I was really scared for him...I could not describe the amout of peace I felt when I found him safe and I being in his arms....