Chapter - 4

Continue from the previous chapter

( After lunch everybody went to their classes. It was last period. In Bondita's class it was language period and the teacher started teaching them letters and how to form words. Bondita was concentrating on everything nicely. Soon the bell rang. Everybody started packing their bags. But our bondita had some other plans)

Som:- bondita school khatm ho chuka hai...ghar nahi jaana kya??
Bon:- haa jana hai na..par usse pehele mujhe sir se kuch puchna hai..chalo tum bhi aoo..

( Saying this she dragged him with her and reached to the teacher who was packing his stuff to took a leave. Giving her usual chirpy smile she curiously asked sir)

Bon:- sir aap mujhe ek shabd likhna shikhadenge kya??
Sir:- ( chuckling at her innocence) konsa shabd bondita..
Bon:- Anirudh...aap mujhe Anirudh naam likhna sikhayenge kya..( asked with a wide smile on her face)
Sir:- Anirudh...hmmm...I see...Anirudh Roy Choudhury hi na??
Bon:- haa...( With a bright smile)
Sir:- mera sabse favourite student...aur tum usse kaise jaanti hoo..
Bon:- wo mera bohot bohot bohot jyaada accha dost hai..( said while extending her arms in air) aap sikhayenge naa mujhe unka naam likhna...
Sir:- thik hai..par paper..
Bon:-  ohoo thu bhi na bondita...khagaz  laana hi bhool gayi..( sir laughed at this) koye nahi sir aap mere haath meh likh dijiye..
Sir:- thik hai beta..

( Then sir took his pen and wrote Anirudh name on her palm. Her eyes beemed as she saw ani's name in palm..she smiled widely seeing that)

Bon:- dhanyawaad sir..( saying this she took her leave)
Som:- intni si baath keliye tumne mujhe apne saath bulaya bondita..
Bon:- chalo chalthe hai...deri ho rahi hai..( said changing the topic as she saw frown on som's face)
Som:- huh..chalo..

( Then they packed their bags and came outside. Anirudh was standing his back facing them as he was waiting for the driver. As soon as bondita saw him she came running and hugged him from back. He feared at the sudden hug. Then looked back to find his rosgulla hugging him)

Ani:- bondita...tumhare yeh aadat kabhi chutege nahi kya...har bhaar dara dete ho.. achanak aise koye hug karta hai kya..( said smilingly)
Bon:- kabhi nahi chutege yeh aadath..aur aapko aise darane meh mujhe bohot maja aata hai babu..( said and laughed hard Anirudh and som too laughed with her, soon the car came and they sat in)
Ani:- hmm..bondita, som kaise tha tumhara pehela din school mai..
Bon:- bohotttt  accha..
Som:- ha dada..bohot achha tha..aur aapko pata hai aaj hamare adyapak ne hame shabd banana sikhaya..
Ani:- khub bhalo..
Bon:- (suddenly remembered about the name she written in her palm) babu aapko pata hai maine aaj aapka naam likhna sikhgaye..
Ani:- kya sachme bondita..
Bon:- haa...yeh dekhyeye...

( When she showed her hand all the pen ink smeared on her palm making the name to wipe under the ink..as soon as she recognised that his named got wiped from her hands she started crying)

Bon:- babu..aap..aapka naam..mith gaya..
Ani:- ro math bondita..koye baath nahi..
Bon:- par...kitna accha lag raha tha aapka naam mere haath par...sab mit gaya..(said and again started crying)
Ani:- ( wiped her tears with his hands and said) ro math..mai phirse likh dunga mera naam tumhare haatho par..thik hai..
Bon:- shotti!! ( Said while wiping her tears and smiling)
Ani:- haa...shotti!!

( Soon they reached home and there, the view mesmerized them..there was some arrangements going on..all the servents were decorating the haveli with flowers and different kinds of decorative items...every elder was indulged in the work..they all were curious to know what was going on even Sumathi and Niranjan was also in the RC haveli as instructed by kaka to celebrate their janmastami with them itself...the curious kids went to kaka and asked him)