7-Whatever It Takes

[A/N: no spoilers were put in the snippets above, that's Gamora sitting at the bottom

Also, fuck thanos. ]

TW: death, graphic descriptions

After you figure out where each of you are going, Tony hands you a uniform to put on. It was a white bodysuit red lining and the Avenger logo on the chest.

Steve being Steve, he felt the need to give you all a speech before you headed off.

"Five years ago, we lost. All of us. We lost friends, family, a part of ourselves. Today, we have a chance to bring that all back. You know your teams, you know your missions. You get the stones and get them back, one round trip each. No mistakes, no do-overs. Most of us are going to a place we know but that doesn't mean we should know what to expect. Be careful, look out for eachother. This is the fight of our lives, and we're going to win."

"Whatever it takes." Bucky says, and you hold his hand and squeeze it tight.

"He's pretty good at that." Rocket says.

"I know right." Scott gushes.

"Okay, you heard the man." Tony clears his throat. "Stroke those keys, jolly green."

"See you in a minute." Natasha smiles at Steve.

Bucky lets your hand go, and the helmets of your special suit come on before the gears on the machine start turning, making you nauseous.

It's time travel for goodness' sakes. Nothing about any of this was secure.

Plus, it didn't help that you were being shot back in time to a place called the Dominion of Death.

Almost immediately, you get sucked into the time machine, and your brain feels a little dicombobulated and all around you is splotches of colour. Honest to God, you think that your eyes are about to pop out of your head.

It would probably look a lot prettier if you weren't moving at such an immense speed.

Your head spins as you go through all of these different loops and bends, going at almost supersonic speed. Suddenly, the feeling stops and you end up on a purple looking planet. Looking on your left, you see that Natasha's right there with you, and she looks just as frightened as you are.

The helmet of your suit dissolves, giving your head a little but of comfort, as you're able to move a little free.

"Under different circumstances, this would be totally awesome." You say, looking around.

"I think that's it up there." She points up at a mountain looking place, and you hold your 'lipstick bar' tight since it looks quite ominous.

"I bet the racoon didn't have to climb a mountain." She complains, as you reach the top of the rocky pathway.