6-Dominion of Death

FEBURARY 24TH 2023

[TW: Avengers: Endgame]

Today's the day where all your money goes down the drain, the house turns into a mess and you have to cook all sorts of different foods that you know nobody's going to eat.

Also known as; The kid's birthday.

Since it's their 5th birthday today, you decided to ask them what they might want to do, since they're old enough to form coherent sentences.

"Let's go to the waterpark!" James offers excitedly.

"No, bowling!" Jasmine argues.

"No, I wanna go ice-skating!" Jasmine pouts.

"How about we stay at home and eat leftovers?" Bucky says and the triplets stand there in silence, blinking at him.

"No." Jasmine says sassily, speaking for all of them.

"So make up your minds." Bucky laughs. "If you don't want to do what I suggested, then you all have to come to a mutual agreement."

While the kids discuss where they want to go, you sit next to Bucky on the sofa and he kisses your lips briefly.

"You okay, doll?" He asks, and you shake your head.

"I'm gonna be 30." You blurt in disgust. "That's disgusting."

"Try being 105."

"My boobs are gonna get saggy and I'm gonna get grey hair and wrinkles and-"

Bucky interrupts you by putting a hand in your hair and looking carefully. "No, there's no greys."

He then holds your face in his hands and kisses you again. "No wrinkles."

Afterwards, he looks inside of your shirt. "They look pretty perky to me." Bucky looks back into your eyes and holds your hand. "You're perfect, baby. Even if you did have all of those things, I'd still love you."

You can't stop yourself from smiling at his words and you find yourself snuggling into his chest, eating candy while he rests his hands on your hips.

"Attention mom and dad!" Julianna says, and you crane your neck upwards to look at them. "We've come to a muchal agreement."

"Don't you mean a mutual agree-"

"Hush, woman." James says, and you give him the 'mom-look'. Without even saying a word, you see a look of panic flush across his face. "Sorry mommy."

"Go on." You chuckle.

"We've come to a mutual agreement," Julianna continues. "And we've decided we want to go to the water park."

"Water park it is." Bucky nods, and the kids cheer.

"Go get your stuff ready, we'll leave in a few hours." You say, and they rush off to their bedroom, leaving you and Bucky alone on the sofa.

"Don't you have that weird feeling?" You ask, laying your head on Bucky's lap.

"What weird feeling?"