14- End of it all

[THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 1K READS!! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH ♡♡

honestly, i don't know why i'm feeding you guys so much with this story. i love writing this book, lmao.

also about the title, it isn't the end of this book don't worry. ]

●●●

Two months.

That's how long you've been living without speaking with Bucky.

After you went on a break, the guys said it was okay for you to head home while Bucky stayed and continued on with the mission. It wouldn't be wise for the two of you to be together anyway.

Every night, you've been crying yourself to sleep, something you haven't done since you found out Bucky slept with Natasha way back when.

You just can't handle the fact that he did it.

He killed your brother.

Technically though, it wasn't exactly him. You know HYDRA had control of his mind and Bucky had no say in who he was ordered to kill. However, the fact that Bucky continued to let you be clueless about who took your brothers life is what angered you the most.

And if he hid that from you, who's to say he isn't hiding anything else?

For all you know, Bucky could have about 5 secret kids in Florida or something.

"Mom?" James asks one morning at the breakfast table.

"Yeah?"

"When's Daddy coming back from his special vacation?"

"Yeah, I miss him." Jasmine pouts.

Since the kids asked a ton of questions on Bucky's whereabouts when you came back home, you couldn't exactly explain to them that he killed their uncle while he was a brainwashed assassin, so you took the easy way out. He went on a special vacation and won't be back for a while.

"I miss him too." You admit. "He'll be back soon, I'm sure."

Sparky then starts barking rapidly from the living room and you hope he stops so you don't have to leave the comfort of your seat.

"What's wrong with Sparky?" Julianna asks, chewing her cereal.

"I don't know, honey." You sigh, praying that damn dog shuts up soon.

You finish off your breakfast and Sparky stops barking after a few seconds, thank goodness. The kids drop their plates in the sink and head off to the living room to play with the dog.

As you're washing up, you hear a commotion going on in the same place and it takes all your strength to not rip your hair out. Taking off the rubber gloves, you walk out of the kitchen and go into the living room, expecting to see a full blown fight between your kids.

Instead, you find them smiling and happy with...Bucky.

"Hey, buddy." Bucky kisses James' forehead as the girls clamour for his attention too.