9- New World Order

JULY 2023
[TW: John Walker 😍]

"She's still not answering her phone." You complain, getting into bed.

After what happened a few months ago, Wanda went completely off the grid after the both of you had a heart to heart. She said she was going over to an oginization called SWORD to visit Vision's body, and from there, you haven't seen her since.

"I'm sure she's fine." Bucky calls out from the bathroom, and it looks like he's picking up a razor.

"No, no!" You launch yourself up from your seat and slap the razor out of his hands. "What the hell are you doing?"

"What the hell are you doing?" He chuckles.

"Don't you dare shave off that beard. I let you cut the hair, but the beard is a no razor zone."

"It's a little much, don't you think?" He asks, feeling it up, watching himself in the mirror.

"No, it's perfect." You stand on your tiptoes to kiss his lips, and the hairs of his beard pricks you. "Okay, maybe it's a little much."

"I'll trim it, how about that?"

"Sounds good." You start to walk out of the room and Bucky slaps your ass, making you slap his own back.

While Bucky's trimming his beard, you hear a knock at the door, and you call out for whoever it is to come in.

"Mom?" Julianna sniffles.

"Baby, what's wrong?" You extend your arms out and cuddles you in bed.

"They kicked me out." She pouts.

"They what?"

"Jasmine and James said I'm not cool enough to sleep with them anymore."

Those goddamn kids of yours.

As of recently, Jasmine and James have become some sort of team, and they're ganging up on Julianna, which you've told them off repeatedly for.

They've taken it a little far this time.

"Come on, honey." You get out of bed and walk with her to the bedroom, where Jasmine and James are eating candy.

"Hi mom!" James says in a panic, trying to hide the Haribo's from you.

"What did I tell you about eating candy in your bedroom?" You ask, taking the packet away from him.

"That we shouldn't."

"So why are you?"

Silence.

"Mommy asked you a question." Julianna folds her arms.

"We were just hungry." Jasmine puts her head down.

"Then you tell me that you're hungry and I'll give you a snack." You sigh.

"Can we have a-"

"No."

"But you said-"

"You already ate a ton of candy, didn't you? Now you have to wait 'till breakfast."

"Hmph." He huffs.

"Also, why did you kick Julie out of your room?"

James and Jasmine shift uncomfortably before answering you. "She's not cool enough." Jasmine shrugs.

"Okay. You both can sleep outside, you're not cool enough to sleep in the house." You joke.

"You can't do that!" James protests.