Chapter 15

Change 15

"Hi Luke we're back!" I shouted, we asked him if he wanted to come earlier on the phone but he said he'd take Gran. Luke ran down the stairs and came to hug me but then backed away when he saw me. "What's wrong?" Cameron's eyes filled with fear and Luke pointed a mirror to my eyes, in the reflection I saw an exact replica of me but my blue eyes had turned crimson red.

Dropping the mirror in shock I caught it before my reflex's could think too. "Jade open your mouth." I did as he asked. "What exactly happened in your 'hallucination'?"

I explained about that guy forcing me to drink the liquid.

"You're a...a..." Luke gasped.

"A vampire?" I finished.

"No she has not turned yet at the moment she's as fragile as any other human and will be until she drinks human blood." Cameron notified. Nice to know. "They would call you a 'Hupire' but as you know my knowledge on vampires is very limited, Luke do me a favour could you go find my guidance book I need to research."

* * *

After hours of sitting around watching Cameron read his book he finally shut it and sat next to me tears welling up in his beautiful eyes. "The process has already began there is no possible way to change you back, your lust for human blood will rise I wish I could help but being an Angel I cannot let you kill anyone otherwise every Angel would hunt me down and kill me. It's nearly impossible to stop on your first feed."

No words came out of my mouth I was totally speechless, it terrified me that I had a dead none beating heart, a so called 'living corpse.'