Chapter 19

Bad news 19

"I've been researching and angels can't have any relationships with a Vampire."

"What?" I whispered to surprised to shout with my hoarse voice.

"There's one possible way for us to be together." Cameron grinned. "But your not gonna like it."

"Anything as long as we can be together." I smiled raising the corners of my mouth.

"Turn me!"

"That's not possible you're an angel you can't be changed."

"Kill me then before my body reaches heaven turn me." I hated the sound of that but if it is the only way, let it be.

I explained to Cameron about what happened at Jamie's house and he nearly exploded when I told him I'd said Jamie was my favourite Vampire. "But Cameron..."

"But nothing Jade I love you more than anything and if there is a way we can stay together I will take it besides the more you explain about Vampires the more I want to become one."

And before anyone could hesitate Luke was upon Cameron knife in his left and was pinning down Cameron with his right. "Luke!" Luke stabbed Cameron firmly in the heart and then fell back. "No! We don't even know how to change him yet!"

"Jeez sis don't you watch any Vampire movies bite him!" I did as Luke suggested but it did nothing.

"Well that didn't work what now?!" I shouted filling the air with anxiety.

"Try giving him your blood!"

"But I don't bleed!"

"Yes you do, bite your palm and place it into his mouth; hurry." Taking a mouthful of my blood I planted my palm into Cameron's mouth; blood dripped and then gradually came to a stop my arm had healed itself.

Cameron squirmed and screamed as my Vampire atoms took over his Angel atoms, how could I have been so selfish into agreeing to this I should've never let Luke kill Cameron as much as I want to be with Cameron forever I just couldn't stand the pain of him suffering.

His eyes flashed open for a brief second just long enough to see his beautiful blue eyes. "Cameron?" Luke whispered, Cameron's eyes finally beamed open as he sat up and rubbed his eyes.

"Where am I?" He questioned. "I was just wondering up some stairs and now I'm here."

"Oh no he's got amnesia; Cameron do you know who I am?" His eyes darted and then he looked me in the eye.

"My creator, my love."

"And what's her name?"

"Annebella..." Cameron looked into the distance a tear dripped from my eye. Who's Annebella?

"No that's Jade and I'm Luke her brother."

"Jade; it's all coming back to me now." He smiled. "I'm a Vampire now!"