Chapter 20

Transformation 20

       Cameron sat bolt upright with wide eyes I don't think an angel has ever defied god like this before just for some girl. "How'd you feel?"

        "Amazing; I feel alive!" Cameron smiled.

        "Well dude you're not alive you're like totally dead man." Luke laughed even though nobody else found it funny.

        "Anyway, do you feel thirsty?"

        "Yes I do Jade but who do we get blood from?" Cameron faced towards Luke.

        "OH no no no no...I may have gave Jade my blood but she's my sister."

        "But I am your future brother in law." Cameron blackmailed I wasn't liking the idea of this. "No I understand how you feel, don't worry I'll go get some blood from a blood bank or someone else."

       "Fine, have some of mine just don't drink too much!"

       "Why don't you pour some in a glass and then no accidents can happen." I grabbed a wine glass and handed it to Luke. Luke slit his finger carefully and half filled the glass.

        He passed Cameron the blood as he dipped his tongue into the sweetness I turned away as I quenched for more of the delicate, succulent liquid that flows through all living humans.

        My Vampire hearing skills heard the mailbox flap open  as Cameron didn't notice a thing he just kept slurping his yummy drink. Darting towards the door I spotted a small piece of paper with Italian handwriting reading:

Jade,

I miss you already;

I want to see you.

If you need anything,

(And I mean anything)

Just call me

All my love,

Jamie xxxx

P.s. Wouldn't are names sound

Perfect together Jamie + Jade

         I folded the note and shoved it into my pocket; you never know I could need his Vampire skills one day. Cameron came out of the living room smiling with bright red teeth. "Is everything okay?"

        "Yeah just some kids." I didn't have the guts to tell him that Jamie had left me a note like that because otherwise Cameron might kick his backside; Jamie is a friend to me now after all he has granted me to live forever with Cameron. "I'm going for a shower does anyone need the loo, wait why am I asking you Cameron you're a Vampire?"

         "No, thanks I'm fine." Luke shouted in return. Testing my Vampire powers I jumped up to the top step In one bounce.

         I locked the bathroom door insuring no one would walk in on me; I turned the temper control down to freezing as it felt cool against my cold skin. Removing my top there was a sudden knock at the window and a frantic bang I opened the window to see what it was but nothing was there I stuck my head back inside.

        Leaning to shut the window a sudden breeze of wind swept through I shut the window and opened the boiler cupboard to get a towel only to be surprised as Jamie stood behind me. "Jamie!" I jumped covering the top half of my body.

        "Don't worry I've seen it all before; I thought you would call me as soon as you got the note."

        "I just thought that if Cameron found out he'd hurt you." I worried.