Chapter 11

Traumatised 11

Everyone eventually fell asleep. Cameron carried me to an empty room with only a cot. "Jade if you can understand me... I am going to have to tell Jessica that you have died otherwise you'll have to live your life again knowing what will happen in your future." He held me tight, preciously and fearlessly.

As Cameron went to do the deed I took time to think what it would be like to relive my whole life ,primary school, secondary school wow I couldn't do that again, it'd be like doing it in slow motion knowing what's in store. Was every child born knowing what's really going on and wanting a life do-over? I pushed myself to move, a little bit of movement would make my day, but it takes months for a baby to even roll over...

"I've told them." Cameron shut the door; tears left salty smudges down his beautiful face. "I have a plan; I can make you twenty years old and you'll look the same as you did before, but that means skipping two years of your life."

Could I really skip two years of my life? I do love Cameron but he couldn't love a baby in the way I love him, it wouldn't be right he'd move on...

Picking me up Cameron kissed my forehead. "Older, reincarnated, two times decade." Cameron placed a huge towel over me, as I grew older, bigger as Cameron held me heavy in his arms.

After that lifetime experience I was finally back to normality, well except this weird tiny butterfly on my right palm. Cameron was still holding me and stroking my face. I clutched the towel around me.

"Oh I missed you." Cameron sighed making me giggle like a school girl.

"Me too." I stood up it felt strange to be on land and not in a baby's form. I pressed my lips firmly into Cameron's and turned so my back was facing him and wrapped the towel properly so it looked like a dress.

"I'll explain everything! Guess who's waiting outside?" Cameron grinned. "Luke!"

"How? Why?" How does Cameron know Luke? And why is he here?

"I found your phone and Luke was on speed dial so I explained... and he said he'd be over in a jiffy." Cameron held my hand tight and opened the door Luke bounced in.

"We haven't yet formally been introduced." Luke joked I will always love my brother he's always laughing and joking.

"But how?"

"Sis you ask way too many questions, Cameron how you cope."

"Well that's just my Jade." Cameron put his arm around me.

I laughed Cameron kissed me and spun me around.

"Did you think I was dead Cameron?"

"Yes for five seconds I did yes." Cameron kissed me again on the lips.

"How did you save me? Did you make me drink something?"

"I'll explain later."