Chapter 10

Deep down under 10

Swallowing me into the core the temperature increased, I struggled for breath pushing hard trying to reach the beautiful surface. A bubbly image appeared, it was Cameron he had blood all around his mouth and was laughing he froze and his eyes widened and he looked as if he was screaming. The bubbles vanished and I was sent ploughing up to the surface taking in deep breaths, then all of a sudden I sank back under, no energy left swallowing to much water. My arms sank and so did my legs. I hit the sand with a soft bouncy thud.

My eyes fluttered open and I saw Cameron red roar beaming for a brief second. Something was being poured into my mouth and I heard muttering. "JADE! I NEED YOU! STAY WITH ME!"

Cameron muttered something that sounded like. Conga Mutant baby.

I couldn't move I was paralysed and scared.

* * *

I appeared in a red gooey place I couldn't feel any part of my body. Trying to move I stretched. Where was I? I felt so cramped I weakly pushed my legs. Someone yelled I felt my body being pushed head first downwards there was a small light in which I was being pushed through it got bigger and bigger, the more I tried not to go into the light the more screaming there was. I didn't want to die. I kept thinking to myself 'don't go into the light.'

My head slowly went into the light I tried as hard as possible not to go any further but I just gave up it hurt too much I could see people around me. I saw two rubber gloves they gently pulled my head. A man stood and stared traumatised at me. What's he looking at me like that for?

Owww stop pulling on my head! I was now completely into the light the man wearing gloves was Cameron why was he hurting me and who the hell was screaming if anyone should be screaming it should be me! Cameron handed me to the lady. She cried as sweat ran down her face.

"Congratulations it's a girl!" He said, well I hope so. do I look like a boy to you? I kicked about trying to be a nuisance. I tried to talk but all that came out where screams, who was I? Where was I and what happened?

The lady looked giant as she cradled me in her arms like a baby a man stroked my forehead. I looked down to see I had a body of a baby. "Hello Taylor!" She said. I was a baby?!

What a nice name but how was I supposed to live my life all over again? The man who I think was my father placed me in a cute baby suit. "I am sorry Jessica, Taylors heart is running low so we are going to have to keep her in for tonight." Hopefully Cameron was lying and my life wasn't due for another abrupt ending.