Chapter 16

Ideas 16

"What if I offered my blood too Jade would you still get hunted down?"

"No..."

"I'm not killing anyone if that's what it takes to survive then a corpse I will remain."

"No Jade you didn't ask for this I shall not let you suffer." Cameron got a pocket knife off his key ring and cut his arm tempting me with the red juicy liquid that once flowed through his veins, a mistake would've been to touch the wound and that's exactly what I did, putting my finger to my mouth I licked off Cameron delicious blood my mouth watered, I wanted more, but I couldn't I loved him too much. Turning away he stepped backwards I now had a taste and wanted more I pounced on Luke and made a small cut on his neckline. I pressed my lips against his neck sucking his vein like a straw getting as much as possible I saw Luke's eyes shut I knew I had to stop but I couldn't it tasted too good.

Cameron pulled me back as soon as soon as his skin touched mine I calmed licked my lips and the temptation paused. Strength whizzed around me energy pleaded to be let free. "Why do you do that I could have killed you?"

"Jade, love is always stronger than hunger; I didn't expect you to drink from Luke though." Cameron squatted down beside Luke and checked if he was okay. "He'll be fine just tired from blood loss if you took much more he'd be dead." Touching my teeth with my tongue I could still taste Cameron's and Luke's warm moist blood.