Chapter 18

Loyalty 18

       Today is the first day of my vampire training first I have to read a vampire book so I know the ups and downs.

All Vampires need

To know:

       The blood change will first occur in the eyes as they will turn red.

       Next fangs appear and skin colour lightens to white.

        To survive as a vampire you will need to drink human blood as soon as possible otherwise you will starve you will need to feed at least once a month; animal blood can be chosen as an alternative but for first feed you have to drink human blood to survive.

           Vampires never age and can be killed by either being set on fire or a stake through the heart.

            Powers:

O Super Quick Healing

O  Run Up To 200 mph

O Reflex Skills

O Can hear from Up To Half a Mile

O Can Turn Humans To Vampires

O Never Sleep

Enjoy your

          Blood Lust

     "Have you finished reading that yet?" Jamie asked.

     "Yeah just finished." The quicker I get this training done the faster I can see Cameron, but I do admit I can't wait to try out my powers. Jamie tossed me a speedy ball and I caught it. We played a good game of basket ball bouncing it around Jamie won by two points.

      "Seems your reflexes are good." Jamie sounded surprised.

      "I'm thirsty Jamie can I go find a snack?" The idea of blood really excited me.

       "I'll come with you, wait human or animal?"

       "I'm thinking animal."

        "That's my girl!" Jamie held my hand tightly and wouldn't let go. He ran and pulled me alongside him, I felt the lush wind in my hair and then it all stopped we stopped running we were in a forest. I spotted a rabbit as I speed towards him I knocked it out. Bending down I sucked out his succulent blood so devouring so tasty I drunk from him leaving enough so he didn't die. Jamie spat on his neck and the bite mark disappeared. Cool. We raced back to the house and sat on the floor.

        Jamie sighed, "Your training is complete you may choose. It's been quick and we will meet again. " That was fast that barely felt like an hour.

       "Jamie I've really grown to liking you but my heart beats for Cameron if it helps your my favourite vampire." I smiled.

       "Before you go can I ask for one thing more? A kiss?" I pecked him on the cheek and Jamie turned his head and stuck his tongue in my mouth. I slapped him. Hard. "Oww..." "Your very strong now you keep practising especially on Cameron."

      "Thanks for helping me; I think I'll kind of miss you." But before he could say anymore I hurried home to see Cameron and Luke.

      I smacked open the door and gave Luke and Cameron a hug.

      "Jade your okay."

      "I'm fine just missed you, how long have I been gone?" Luke looked back in full shape and Cameron's eyes were bloodshot. "And what happened to your eyes?"

     "You've been gone two days and the reason his eyes are so red is because he's been looking for you and he got a bit upset after losing you again." I let go of Luke and smooched Cameron.

      "Jade I have terrible news." Cameron cried.