Chapter 7

Miss Turning Mrs 7

I stood scared and taking smalls breaths of my final gulps of air, the guards in tuxedos opened to doors leading to the chapel. Sophia shoved me in, everything was cream well except for the peoples clothing, and I meant everything... I really didn't want to do this. Three violinists with black jazzy top hats played 'here comes the bride' with cellos and violins, maybe if I really wanted to be married this would've been snazzy. Or maybe I could make it out of that window, well that was if Charlie took his filthy eyes off me for two seconds.

Cameron sat on aisle two staring furiously at Charlie and I stood just centimetres away from Charlie hands in his. A sweet old lady took my flowers away from me and tripped over, the guards took her away and the ceremony continued pretending not to notice.

"We are gathered here today to join Charles Winston and Jade Webb in holy matrimony." The vicar declared. "Now before I go on to any further bindings' does anyone have a reason why these two should not be wed?"

Cameron stood up everyone gasped. "I do."

"Reason being..." He sighed.

"Before I introduced the king to Jade I didn't think she'd be standing up there with anyone but me. Doesn't anybody understand I love Jade?"

"IS THIS TRUE?" Charlie shouted. My heart went faster with hesitation and love that's what it was I am in love! This was not going to end well, at all!

"Yes of course it is." I smiled, and fled off the platform. I hugged Cameron he grabbed my hand and we he pulled me to a table. "How's this going to help us, we could hid under it but it wouldn't be long before they rip it off!"

Cameron revealed that under the table was a motor bike on its side, he got on and revved it I joined him and put my arms around his waist. Cameron twisted the accelerator and we zoomed out, we sped off at about 100 mph and before I knew it a group of adipose men came lingering towards us.

Town guests still came fleeting in through the door the giant door knocker smashed down onto a senile, cracking pavement. The tiny illusive bike sped down the insignificant village attracting people as they crowded the motorbike, they all begged we returned, but Cameron just weaved in and out of them as we approached a duel carriage way.

Bushes and road side litter whooshed behind us. Blue flashing lights approached. And before I knew it we were in a bush tangled in vines. Cameron placed a hand over my mouth to stop me from speaking. The lights whizzed by slowly and he uncovered my mouth.

"I suppose we are wanted criminals now?!"

"I guess if you'd call two runaways young adults criminals." Cameron stuck his head out of the bush. "All clear."

We rode for what seemed like forever until Cameron pulled into a petrol station. He took fuel cap off of the bike and placed the head into it.

"It's starting to get late, do you want to go to a hotel?" I nodded; Cameron paid at the pump.

We raced down the motorway looking out for a nearby hotel.