Chapter 14

Sebastian's POV

"How the fuck, did you let her go!?!" Ciel screamed at me. I look at him..... oh young master, you don't even love your wife and yet you made a point....why didn't I go after her?

Slap!

Ciel had slapped me, his eye looked like they were going to cry? He had pink flushed cheeks and he looked upset.

"C-ciel...." I say I look around Y/N's room. Covered in white silk is her fixed weapons. I felt like crying, thats new because I'm a demon. I must not even have feelings, I never had any even when alive, but Y/N she had taught me to feel when she first came.

"Grrrr..." I did a low growl, I felt leaving this motherfucking manor and saving my love of my life. She's mine, and what is that damned angel is doing at this MOMENT!

"Ahhhhhh!" I screamed and I through the white silk covered weaponry. Ciel was startled with the sudden frustration.

" Sebastian......" he says I look at him I know my eyes were glowing pink. I grab Ciel from his coat and picked him up roughly and pinned him tot he wall.

" Ciel..." I growled deeply, my thoughts were definitely demon's thoughts. "Order me to fight them!" I screamed, I tighted the grip of hanging Ciel. He was very scared but I could've cared less if that brat dropped dead.....wait what!?!

" You BETTER LET ME SAVE MY LOVE OF MY LIFE BEFORE I FUCKING MURDER YOU!" I screamed once more. Ciel smiled and grabbed my arm. "Let me go. That is an order. " I hesitated. I let go and the first thing he does is slap me once more.

"Don't treat our contract like garbage alright, and yes I'll let you save her. Thats an order. " he says sternly. " I'll schedule some thing, but lets go to the city to find some clues...."

I felt bothered, I should tell him. The Trancy's, his butler, everything.

I took off my coat and started to explain to Ciel what has happned Yesterday.

Your POV

A couple of moments later the insane butler Claude had came back into a room. He claimes that the small, f/c room is mine. I smile as I see him. Maybe we had a huge damn fight. I still needed to get out of here, find Sebastian. So, me and Claude stand silently in my room.

"Do you ever wonder why Sebastian isn't looking for you? " Claude says. I start to frown and cross my arms.

" You know what......I wanna know why are you here?" I ask. Claude was wearing casual attire. It really showed me that he wanted to go soemwhere.

" I had told you we were going out? No?" He says. I look at Claude once more, his black slacks white button up loosley tied, his hair down. Also a balck vest.

" Yes Claude, I know, but I thought you were joking. I don't have anything to wear..." I look at him annoyed. Would he really think I would go anywhere with him.

"Don't say that, I never left a woman unattended of her needs.... if you know what I mean...." Claude says. At that point his swips his hair back, trying to look cute. It made me feel uncomfortable. I roll my eyes, and walk away. "Oi! Don't walk away. Let's go to the city!"Claude screamed after me. I stop, I had never got to be invited to the city. My eye lit up."Wow are super serious!!!" I screamed. I guess Claude was suprised that I would lightened up that way.

I saw a purple figure peek from the corner, a purple cobered person watching. I looked at her, for what seemed like forever. She seems sad.

"Angela-chan?" I ask. Claude tyrns aroun and narrows his eyes. Then a perplexed look covered his face. I roll my eyes, I grabbed his chin and made him turn to me. His face was brighten red, like the color of Sebastian's eyes.