Chapter 11

"I can feel hatred all way here Miss! What's wrong." the nice haired butler says. He walks to me only giving a grin. He gets close, looking like a dick he is. "C-an -you get away!" I say, pouting. I want to hate this guy,but I don't remember why I should. alright lest check out what I do know.

My name is Y/N M/N, L/N. You are a girl, and a human. Only a human, with nice E/C and H/C. Claude comes breathing on my ear. "You'll be mine Y/N." he says, my cheeks heating. Alois was in the room , how can he do that. I turn away from him. "Sorry, I must be leaving. You will become a maid here, you follow my orders, and Claude's too. You belong to me now." Alois says sternly. "And if you have a problem, then I'll just have you a punishment." Claude adds. I hid under the covers "Pfft, perv!" I muffled.

After a couple of minutes I decided sleeping wasn't going to pass over me. I got up and felt dizzy. "Damn! What the hell is going-" I gagged with so much spinning. I felt like throwing up, and everything. So I close my eyes and laid down onto the bed. "Hmmmmmm" I just say relaxing myself. It's so beautiful outside, a garden I see. I get up once more, "I'm stronger than this motherfucking headache." I say and walk to the door with a pair of purple shoes are place neatly. I slip them on, feeling weird about them.

Perfect fit?

Hehehehehehe

Who was that?!? Who is laughing inside my head!!!

"Was someone in my head?" I ask myself. I ignored it, I think I'm going crazy but what can you do about it? I keep walking down a red carpet hall way. That leads to a staircase. I think about where to go? Up or down? Do I even know this place? I keep walking down the stairs. As I keep walking I look up, the staircase was a spiral one. I wonder where does it lead, up or down. I wasn't paying attention and bumped into someone. Or people?

There was the craziest thing..............there were freaking triplets!!! "Uhhhh I'm sorry, but do you know where this leads to? I'm looking for the kitchen." I ask all of them, but they don't answer. "Oh,excuse me my name is Y/N and I'm working as a maid here. Can you please tell me what's your name?" I ask with my eyes with a little plead. Their pale, red haired selves just stood there. Then one of them comes to my ear, "My master order me not to talk so loud. So I suggest you too. Plus we watched as Claude changed you. So do you remember Sebastian? We are the Thompson Triplets." (A/N I don't remember their name!!!! Help me!!!) i nod as he pulls back and all of them walk past me. "The Thompson Triplets? Huh how strange." I stood where I was, just pondering. Then again I felt like I lost my cool for two things.

1- I REMEMBER A FAINT GUY NAMED SEBASTIAN!!!

2- CLAUDE FAUSTUS HAD CHANGED ME?!? IM GONNA KILL THEM.

I blush really hard know that guy had saw my body. I feel like I know this guy Sebastian though. "Se-Bas-Tian" I say, I felt a light bulb brighten. "Sebastian of Phantomhive manor. My-my...." I think about my relation, now I don't that either. At least I know that I don't belong to this manor. I keep walking down, until there was a lowly lit corridor and there was to push doors. I walk to it and entered into a kitchen. I wanted to kill myself, cause speak of the devil Claude Faustus.

"Hello, Claude." I say, with fake politeness. "Hello Y/N. How's your evening? I see the triplets had talk to you? What did their adolescent mouths had told you?" He says while he wash the dishes. Not even looking me, I put my finger on my lip pondering.

How does he know about me talking with the Thompson Triplets? That is definitely the most creepiest thing I've ever seen.

"They had told me, a way to come here. Now, do I have anything to do around here?" I ask while walking to Claude. I said was a lie. They didn't even tell me what was up or down. They just told me....i don't wanna say useless....... it un-mattered things. They just basically gave me a name of a stranger that I probably have met somewhere. Somewhere that I think was a original place I was supposed to be at. "Did you hear what I said filthy woman?" Claude snapped at me. "Excuse me? Did you call me filthy, Perverted butler. Pfft I've seen a greater more politer butler than you." I say back. He may be a head servant, but I don't give a fuck if he was the damn Pope he shouldn't call me names when he is suspect himself. "I don't appreciate words like that." He says, he pauses at washing the dishes and growls at me. "Like I care what you appreciate." I say between my teeth. Claude looked like he was going to burst. So he pinned me to a wall next to a white rose flower pot. Nostalgia. Or I felt like I had experience this , with the faint guy who I don't really remember.