OVA Sebastian- In love with the Fashion Designer

This is a side story, I wrote for fun. This does not go with the story at all! To let you know sooner it's modern times.

I repeat THIS DOES NOT GO WITH THE STORY
Enjoy!

-~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{a/n you are a fashion designer for the rich people. So you'll see......)

"Katie! I told you floral looks better with nice light jeans and tan boots!" I scream at my assistant Kate McGarden. Blonde hair with a red wine colored pencil dress. (A/N I honestly don't know how you call that dress.) She's really damn stupid. I am not a mean person, I just have this reflex that I want to punch stupid people. Here Katie, she though that she would do something by herself and draw.

1: She is a horrible drawer. I mean I could at least make out what's there if a two year old drew it. But her, you don't even know where the heck the head is.

2:She decided to show my boss. I told her to try some other stuff and do tan boots with light washed jeans. She humiliated herself in front of my boss.

"I, thought that she wanted black jeans, and a blue striped shirt?!" She says while sobbing.

"Goddammit Kate," I got up and faced her "She didn't even know what you drew." I started to laugh. She pouted, then a smirk broke out and she laughed as well.

"Excuse me?!?" A voice abruptly stops our laughing session.

I turn around to my boss, Helena West.

"Am I invading in your pathetic party? Y/N?" She says. She had a chubby body with a woman's suit. Long brown hair with ugly blond highlights tucked into a bun. Tan sunglasses and she was really short. She's really rude, but that's just business. I'm the top one here in this facility, that's why she's hard on me.

"Y/N! I asked you a question!" She screamed, I feel bad that Katie had to even face this beast as my boss.

"No, Ma'am. Is there-there something I can do for you?" I ask with slight terror in my voice.

Helena wheezes a laugh and looks at me. "I have a proposition, I had contacted a very good business. The Funtom Company. Though, they want clothes from my clothing collection, I have decided to hand you, and you are going o complete their tasks. They paid so much money....." She says losing her concentration.

"Madam, am I fired is that what you're saying?" I ask her.

I can't be fired! No, I had many medals! I had done nothing wrong!

"No, it's just they are taking you for a whole two months. Until you finish the line." she says. She seemed that she was sad that I would be gone.

"What about Katie? Does she get to come?"

If there's something Katie can do is to model my clothes. Suggestions, and she is really smart when she is really serious. Like that time at the Michael Kors fashion show. She had to go backstage and talk business with him. Katie was serious at that moment that I forgot she was Katie McGarden.

"She's staying, she's also on vacation until you come back. I don't want that......girl wondering around." she says while eying Katie.

"What! Is she going to be paid or something?!?" I scream rudely, Helen sighs and turns around to walk out.

Then she sighs more, turns back around to me. "Fine, she can be my assistant for these two months! Heard that GIRL!?!?" Again, not remembering Katie's name Helen refers her as girl 😒.

"Thank you.....ma'am have a nice day" I say relaxed. Helen goes back to her room.

"Y/N! I can't be hers! She will make me do weird things or something?!?" Katie exclaims, I sigh.

"You have suck it up. Do you even know how I got to the top spot?" I told her giving her a hint.

"What did you do?" She says stupidly. See?!? She's not smart, at all at this moment.

"Ugh! Just-nevermind- you can go now. I'm looking up my company I will be visiting tomorrow." I say, Katie stares at me for a while.

"See yah, make sure to rock this clothing line." she says while leaving like she was heartbroken.

I go to my computer and open Internet Explorer.

I type in Funtom Company. A link popped up. I click on it, showing many information.

Ciel Phantomhive is a 17 year old, business man. The youngest business man in London. He had many companies go out from his striking performance. Sadly, Ciel had a tragic event as a child. When he was about 6 or 7 his parents died in a fire that had sprung out in their home. He was left with an empire by himself. Luckily Ciel had some help from his trusty butler Sebastian. Later on, Ciel protested as the biggest empire since { what year}.

On the bottom there was a picture. A tall man with blue hair that almost covers his eyes and blue eyes with an eyepatch. He wore a blue coat with nice black denim jeans with a white shirt tucked inside. Almost like an emo pirate, and the guy behind him catches my eye. He was just about 5 inches taller than the emo pirate. He had raven black hair and handsome red eyes. He wore a black and gray striped shirt,with a black scarf, with nice black denim jeans (a/n almost wrote demon lol......no?) .

"That's weird why would someone so rich look so black and bland?

I get up and lookout of my office. The whole entire room had windows no wall. I saw all of {City from London}.

"I wonder why I never had heard about the Funtom Co. If it's so famous why have I haven't I heard it?" I say as I walk to the elevator. After that I decided to walk home. It was about 5:00 pm it's really nice here. It's bright still, as I'm walking I see many boutiques with horrendous fashion. As I'm walking across the street, I see no cars. I dropped my phone on the ground behind me (since you were carrying it in your hand) you bend down and pick it up. By the time I grabbed it, a car was going straight for me! I was paralyzed, sticked with fear. Y/N move!!! I scream at myself. The car stops right brushing my leg. Still I was breathless.

The tall man with all black came out of the car. I can back to my senses. "Hey! Are you okay?!?" The tall man I saw in the picture. Not the emo one, the tall handsome man.

"I'm sorry, my name is Sebastian Michealis. My master is inside the car Ciel Phantomhive." he apologized. I breathe in and out. "I'm y/n, since we already......met? I'm working for you..... I guess." I say with weirdness stinging my voice since I told him this.

"That doesn't matter right now," he says politely "Mind, if I drive you to the estate?"

"Yes thank you" I reply

We rode in the car all day and then all the sudden my stomach growls heavily .

"Mr.Phantomhive," I stop to see Ciel getting really close to me. His lips are an inch from mine. "Ciel...." I say before the car did an abrupt stop. Sebastian from the other side turns back and sees Ciel sprawled on the floor and me laying messily on the car seat.

"Did something happen here?" He acted so innocently. Did he do it on purpose? Ciel got up from the floor and glares at his butler. "Yes, now what do you want." he groans. "I felt that Y/N was hungry. I wanted to take her to a beautiful restaurant. Also to stop by her house before ours." He says with a sarcastic smile.

"Yeah!" I jump up and flatten out my {dress/Skirt/jeans}. I jump out and my waist was pulled by Ciel. I was sitting on his lap, he's head resting on my shoulder. He whispered in my ear.

"So? Can I eat you first?" His hand tracked down my thigh.

"A-as your worker, I must be respected." I tried to act like I could be brave. To be honest, I'm scared of intimacy. I can't be that touched, I'm like a cat. Fragile, and if you approach it, it'll be scared.

So this 17 year old is going rape me! I hear a door open. My eyes were closed tight, I was carried out by Sebastian.

"Sorry Ciel, but I was in love with her first so she's mine. I'm going to eat her first." Sebastian says in the car

--------------------
Sorry for not being up and going. Should I do part two. Remember comment, vote, for more chapters