Chapter 9

Chapter 9:

A/N remember Bold is Ash and italics are you of course

Sebastian's POV (yeah!!!)

I'm walking to the Young Master's study. I look around and I remember the night I had with Y/N. Did I really, just do that to a human. She isn't human. Except, thinking she doesn't turn her eyes pink, or doesn't have abnormal abilities. It racks my mind, until I reach the redwood stained door. I knock three times, "Come in." I hear a grumble from inside. I open the door;Only revealing Master sitting looking at a piece of paper. "Young Master, Mistress Elizabeth has messaged me in the morning. She wanted to host a ball for the evening. She had said exactly, that it would be fun if she had learned to host something and show what Ciel's wife can do. She's really looking forward for tonight." I say, I'm trying to convince him. Even if the Fiancé of Ciel hadn't or has called, I would still ask. To see my beautiful kitty in a beautiful dress. Thinking again; I only met her yesterday. "Well, if that's what Elizabeth wants, I don't want a bad reputation of being a bad husband. So message her quickly. So we can start her royal ball. Honestly, I have no interest what so ever in meeting other people." he says, he pauses and looks at me with confusion.

"Young Master, anything alright." I ask, my eyes bearing into his.

"You see, not to put up any suspicions about your new mate, but today she acted odd. As if something was in her mind. She started to scream in my face, but it looked like she screaming at herself 'Shut up, you bastard!' She said. Of course she wouldn't say that to me. Just all I ask is to, keep watch---" Ciel stops and looks around, "There's a conflict with another manor, with a kid named Alois Trancy, he's trying to kill us all. Maybe he might be inflicting with her. I might be crazy." he says. I think for awhile, she hasn't shown anything to me. I'll keep something a secret only to myself, that Ciel unfortunately can't know. (A/N the moon drop ring, Season 2 episode 1 that's where it takes place) Since Ciel died, I had to fetch a ring. That would only keep Ciel alive, but not his memories. He currently doesn't know about his parents or anything else that happened. Except, his Fiancé, Mey-rin, Finny, Bardroy, Y/N, and myself. I gave his life back cause his soul will be good at the end. I haven't ate in a while, I had to save that savory soul. It would be a shame if I let it die, and let that red haired gay man reap it, even though we have a contract.

"Well, very well then. I only have one question..."

"What is it Sebastian..."

"What kind of party, shall we put?" I ask, it could be an all elegance party.

"An all elegance party, and must bring a date?" I ask him once more, he nods.

"Alright, do you think the Trancy's will come if we ask? I want to see what kind of person he is." Ciel asks. "No, Young Master, let them come to us." I say

_________3 hours later ______

Your POV

What should I wear?!? Damn! I look around and see multiple dresses, some pink, some yellow, even black. I spot my eye on a green one. It's frilly, but way to booger color. Which one?!! Master Ciel let Mey-rin and I to go to the nearest dress shop. The name was weird....... Angelic Dresses

"Y/N we have to head back soon, and also please help me!" Mey-rin squeaks. I keep walking, until I see a nice color shade of F/C. It has a big round circle thing on the bottom. The secondary color that lined around the waist was a F/C bow. It had the sleeves on the side.

"Mey! I found a beautiful one! I'm gonna try it on. Hold up, okay?" I scream. I turn and Mey-rin nods. I take the plastic covered dress and walked to the fitting room. Which was a small room with one mirror in it. The curtains were stained and the carpet as well.