Chapter 16

There you go. I am perfectly fine in this room, but there was one horrible thing. It made me wanna puke. It has glasses, long hair, gold eyes. I wanna have it OUT of my room.

"Why so glum princess?" He asks and I cross my arms and walk away. "You're such an As-" I stop what I'm saying and hear footsteps "Is something bad?" I had my face turned to the window. So creepily saying that Alois was spreading aura in the room without me even turning around is scary. "N-No Alois-chan!" I turn around and bow down to the master. "Oh Y/N, I'm NOT mad at you." he grinned and stared at Claude who was sitting on my bed. "C-Claude to my office." he clutched Claude shirt and pulled him to the door. I sighed and turned around back to the window looking at purple petunias outside.

"Ahem. Y/N? Are you busy?" I heard a small voice echo through my ears. I turn around and see Hannah nervously standing, looking around the room. "No what is it Hannah-chan?" She twitched when I said Hannah-chan. "I-I have a secret...." she says. She come to my face, making me sweat. Is she insane or something?! "I have a sword that can kill demons." she comes closer to my ear. My eyes widened and saw her depressed purple eye (sad enough that her other eye is mysteriously covered with a bandage) stare at my heart.

"Stick your fingers down my throat, p-please." her eye waters and she opens her mouth. I stare at her, is she that insane.

She's the sheath. She's Sebastian's weapon, I can't wait till one of you guys uses it against each other.

"Hannah-" I was cut off my her hand grabbing mine and sticking it down her throat. "Grrgh" she says and she moves my hand deeper. All I felt was guts and spit. "Errr......" that's when I felt a handle. I pull it out, seeing it to be a long green vine looking sword. I reach all of it out of her mouth. Laying in my hand. "U-use this....when the month is finished please use it against-" she stops and narrows her eyes. "I'll tell y-you later" she grabs the sword and holds it near her mouth.

The golden eyed bitch/asshole who steals other peoples girlfriends POV

"Claude, are you listening?!" Alois says. "Yes, I have a feeling..." I say looking near the door. Hmmm "Claude, listen.." I hear my bi-polar master say with sadness. "Will you always be there for me in sadness and in health?" he asks with tears cringing on the rims of eyes.

What the?! Is he trying to marry me? I thought he'd be in love with a woman?

"Due to all respect, I am not attracted to the same-sex your Highness..."

"No, idiot, man I mean that you'll be loving me and protecting me. GEEZ...Sebastian loves Ciel for life and your such a soggy lampshade and standing there like you don't care Claude I love you and who cares if it's gay, but-but you don't love. You don't love Y/N, and her memory loss of the most important thing...shes not even in love with you, like it or not. She's bound to spend her rest of her life with her consequently absolutely betrothed (Like Ciel and Lizzy) husband-" I cup Alois's mouth. "I cannot marry you, but I can still protect you like you were my own. I turn Sugar to Salt, Night into Day, Silver to Gold, if I couldn't what kind of butler would I be?" I say cleverly I mean like I not gonna marry you because it's gay, but I already hate your guts anyway. You're bi-polar you don't trust me , but you want me around! See, the Trancy's are a confused and crazy family. Alois is the most confused and crazy and moody than any other. I've had to pay my respects to Alois though signing a contract that will end soon enough and let's hope his soul is as good as Alois cause I'm starving. Ciel Phantom hatred is coming out his body once more, I need him to hate and not be happy. Souls taste better tortured or hated or just plain evil. Ciel has direction and that's what I want his direction to go in Alois's way.

"Master ,Ciel is a great soul, but you are far more worth it. Plus, me and you will be back to normal after I do my important duties with Y/N cause there will be one way she'll have to stay is for her to get pregnant."

"Claude....."

"I am going to be honored and be what I wanted to be for a long time your Higness."

Authors note : sorry for not updating