Chapter 7

Chapter 7:

Yeah, I guess you might as well be asking....is your body sore for all that 'ordeal' from last night? Well, hell no. Surprisingly my morning was great even when I woke up to this.

"MY GOODNESS! WHEN YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO HAVE SEX! KEEP IT DOWN. I COULD HEAR STUFF ALL THE WAY HERE." Ciel screams.

His voice cracked as he spoke to us, which of course made me laugh. "Ahahahahah-" I cover my mouth. "Is there anything funny Y/N? Cause what's going to be funny is to see you roaming the streets again." he snarls. I keep my head high up. "Sorry Master, please no punishment." I say. I start to tear up a little. I'm recalling all the memories of my Master West a day before I met Sebastian.

-------//-FlashBack----------

"Are you stupid! I said to get out of here I have an important meeting!" West screamed. "I-I'm sorry Master, I just wanted to say I was going to buy carrots for the stew we were going to make. Please don't punish me Master." I said trembling. "I- I'll never do it again promis-" I was stopped by his hand wiped across my cheek.

"You filthy animal!" He screamed in my tear-red face. I smelled alcohol from his breath. "Your parents confided me to take care of you like *hiccup* my own daughter. Well, *hiccup* got to get punish." He started to laugh. "I'm going to hit you till you bleed and beg for mercy. I'll make sure tomorrow you won't want to stand up and I'll hit you all over again! Sounds great?" he asked.

"No-no sir please let me have mercy!" I said. "Nope *laughs*" He unbuckled his belt and he smiled. "No please Master!" I beg. "Kneel down like an animal you *hiccup* are! " He demanded. I did what I was told to do. He bended down and ripped open the back of my dress. To show my back, "Instead of tarnishing my belt, I'll get the whip." Fortunately, one of my friends at the manor, Victoria, was there and lead the master do other things.......i felt bad for her that night. That night ........

"I got you out of that one Y/N...." he gurgles another round of wine. He thrashes me to the ground.

-______that morning-________

"Y/N! Get me a phone book. I have to make a phone call to Mr. Banks for a meeting." West demanded. "Yes sir." I turn around and trip on the carpet. I get up and turn around and do an apologize to my master."Sorry master, I'm too clumsy. Forgive me." I turn around and he grabs my shoulder. "Stop." I turn around and he grabs my other shoulder. "You are way too useless! I'll ask someone else ! GET OUT OF MY SIGHT RIGHT THIS INSTANCE BEFORE I BLOW YOUR BRAINS OUT." He thrashed me to the ground. I went out side to get those cats......to meet Sebastian.

--------end of flash back _______

"I didn't - I didn't - mean to upset you." I sniffle. Ciel sighs, "I'm not going to hurt you. Just next time do your ADULT things away from my study thank you." Ciel walks away.

"I'm sorry for acting that way Sebastian." I say to him. "It's alright, now let's go make dinner."

"Aye"

---------________

In the kitchen again. I grab the Earl Gray tea packet. I put it in hot water.

"Hello? Y/N? How are you? " Mey-Rin says behind me. "Oh, I'm great. Why did you ask? " I say

"Because, you seem....upset...distraught? " She says. "It's nothing " suddenly my heart beats 10x faster than its normal beats. "Mey?" I ask "Yeah?" She says.

"Can you exit for a second. I think something's wrong." I say with an edge on my voice. "Alright, tell me if you sense anything." Mey says in a normal voice. Her glasses were off and her beautiful brown eyes "Yeah, sure I'll let you know.I feel something angelic." I was going to laugh ,but new senses were coming and something that felt different was in the air. Sebastian's presence felt like a non-holy church, darkness a major thing demons have. This feeling was like a holy church (of course that's what a church is), full of sadistic happy and holy presence.

"Ah, you sense me do you Miss?" A voice says behind me. "I do sense an asshole. You aren't Sebastian are you?" I say without looking at him and I reach to the knife beside me.

"No, I'm Ash. I can be your worst nightmare or your greatest thing that causes death." He says. I turn around and I see a guy with short hair, white suit, and marvelous purple eyes. I would've liked the guy, but my Demon senses are telling me to restrain myself. I have an enemy.

"So I introduced myself , what's yours?" He gave a hint of disgust in his voice. "Y/N ,L/N, why are you here and what are you?"

"I'm here to purify you, and I'm an angel. Don't tell anyone but I'm the one who killed Ciel's parents. Its one of my favorite memories. Seeing a baby upset, I sent him to the cult and now he isn't pure anymore. Thats what sucks." Ash frowns. I put my hand to my mouth, this douche killed Ciel's mom and dad? I look at him, waiting for him to move.

"So what you're saying.....you are going to kill me? " I ask. He disappears and appears behind me. "So many questions. You see, I'm working with a demon as well. Confusing right? Well, he sent me to purify you from another demon called Sebastian Michealis. I'll kill him and send you to my boss . If you want to struggle he says I have to right to kill you anyway." He walks in front of me. "So darling, are you scare yet?" He asks. I grab hold of my knife and run straight at him.

"No!" I say. I swing but he dodges and I end up stabbing the wall. "That demon touched you! Disgusting....you reek of darkness......ewwww! This is the last time I'm ever going to team up with Claude." Ash says out loud. I look behind him and I see a corner. "Take him to the corner." I whisper, I kick him and sent him flying to the corner with a thump. "Claude wants you....hell get you.....he'll do anything to make Sebastian die in where he belongs....In HELL!" He screams. I had enough. I kick Ash, but he gets back to his feet. "Who the fuck is Claude, and why does he want Sebastian to die? Is Sebastian better than him or whatever?" I ask.

"I have no other info to tell you. I gotta to go something is coming." he says. He goes to the shelf where Sebastian groped me yesterday.

"You aren't leaving before I whip your ass and kill you for thinking you can kill Sebastian!" I run after him and simply throw the knife.

"I'll see you tonight...." Ash disappears. Sebastian opens the door, seeing a mess and a knife on wall.

"Y/N..........what happened here?" He asks. Don't tell him, or I'll kill Sebastian sooner. Ash's voice says , I frown.

"I-I though I saw a spider and I killed it, but then it jumped on me and.......well yeah." I hurry and grab the cup from the cutting board. I flatten my hair. "I heard voices.....was someone here? Y/N tell me the truth." he demands, "Sebastian....just.....look I'm busy I can't talk. Maybe I can sleep in your room tonight if you like....sounds good?" I ask, I put a fake smile. Ash , and Claude I know I'll find you and get you away from him. 'Cause I used to be played with, but not today. I'm going to beat your ass.

----------Authors note

Thank you so much minna, my friends told me once I would never make it to 1.15k and I am now so happy. Thank you, for a present I'm going to post two chapters. I've never seen the most loyal people ever.