Chapter 8

Chapter 8

I didn't know if I was going to survive, the suspense of when I'm going to die is killing me (A/N if you didn't get that bad horrible pun then.....). I walk into the room and see Ciel, looking down at his papers. "Master Ciel, please forgive me but your tea?" I say. "Oh thank you Y/N" he says. You walking to his desk, and on the back of my head I hear the sneers of the angel. Why would some angel want to work with a demon?

To kill Sebastian, he is completely useless, and Claude promised me that I could kill him. Win, win situation.

"Shut the hell up! You bastard!" I scream in Ciel's face. Ciel looks up and anger shows in his face. "Excuse me!" He screams back, he comes to my face.Thats the second I realized either I'm short, or Ciel grew. "Sorry, master I-"

Tsk,tsk,tsk don't tell them, the more you tell, the more I kill!

"Get out you coward." I whisper, I look around find him. No sign of Ash. "Master I'm so sorry for my language, that is no language for a noble." I say, he sits down and smiles. "I'll forgive you, next time I'm going to let Sebastian give you punishment." he says with a faint grin. I jump and shiver what that flirty butler might do.

Imagination~~
"Come out and say Meow!" Sebastian say in a room, I come out with a cat lingerie costume, while he is with a whip. "Meow" I say
End of imagination~~

I shiver , "Uuuuuuhhhh..note taken" I bow and run to the door. I close it and run down the hall and my cheeks are flaming red. I walk fast because that damn imagination. I walk without direction, that I bump into someone. At first I thought it was Sebastian, but it was Finnian.

"Gomen,Finny." I say, I look at him and I see scratches on his arm, face and hands.

"Finny?What happened?" I ask

"Nothing Y/N....so what was making your pretty face red?" Finny says.

I blush, a lot. "See like that! Why do girls get that way?" He asks. "I won't tell you if you don't tell me what happened." I teased him by pulling on his cheek. "Oi! What's the big idea....?" He says with his face, as red as mine. "I ask you the question first. Now tell me who did this, cause Finny right now I'm going to whip someone's ass if they hurt you." I ask, he smiles.

"You can't beat him, how come you never seen him?" He says. "Who?" I say.

"Pluto the demon dog!" he exclaims. I scream, "Whaaaaat! You must be kidding me! This manor is completely weird! " I say. "Are you free right now?" I ask. "Yeah, why?" He asks

"I wanna meet this special Demon Dog Pluto!" I say.

-------Garden, a row of blue flowers-----

"Finny is he scary? Like terrifying, does he eat people?" I ask. "Why are you so scared?" He says reassuring. I walk more faster, I imaging a blood red dog with red eyes and a firey red mane. I was in utter shock whe I saw a handsome man with.....I sweat dropped . Naked, and with silver skin, with abs and cologne smell of bacon.

"Finny!" I scream while having a nosebleed,"Oh my Y/N! Are you alright?!?." Finny says concerned. "Nothing, I'm uh-well-that thing is hanging out-well." I ended and stopped bleeding instead I started to blush while staring at Pluto's.....well, you know. As to be more pervy, I start to see the difference in length of Sebastian's member and to Pluto's.

"Y/N! Your face! It's red, are you sick!!! Y/N why are you staring at....." I look at Finny and he smirks. "Sebastian's girl likes doggies little thingy. Just so you know Sebastian doesn't like dogs. He completely hates them." Finny says. Finny wasn't acting innocent anymore, he was acting pervy as well.