Lets go Home,Sebastian

Chapter 20.

Just saying I might actually make a sequel cause it really progressed. I loved the story so much. You guys always were there for me. Thank you!

---------------------

Sebastian POV

How can you stay alive? With something so beautiful in your hands. She was there standing in her demon outfit. Her hair longer and curled in the bottom and a black headband holder her hair back showing more of her face. Her eyes were slowly turning back to their original color.

"Sebastian...." She cups my cheek. "What?" I got concerned, and was also rubbing her chubby cheek. "I missed you." She says as she leans closer into me and kissed me on the lips. So strong. She fought and stayed herself. She didn't act like the damsel in distress. She was made to be a demon queen. It doesn't matter if she was half human. I loved her for everything she has been and always be.

"Let's go home Sebastian." Her voice soothes my stress I had all month. Her body became herself. Her hair was getting shorter, and her clothes were into a purple nightclothes. She started to wobble. "Ugh I'm so tired Sebastian." I picked her up "aaaah!" And she laid in my arms, and she nuzzled her face into my ripped butler suit. "Let's go home Y/N." Then she started to sleep into my chest. Ciel met me at the carriage. "Is she dead?" He just said. I rolled my eyes, "No she's sleeping. Her power really got to her rage and she's probably exhausted. She probably also tired from barely sleeping" I said . "God, killing someone made me so happy! Like the adrenalin is so rushing! How can you give up killing people you hate, Sebastian?" He asked like a insane kid he was.

I look at the peaceful look on Y/N. "If I had never worked for you Young Master. I would've never met Y/N so I'm lucky." I say smiling at her. I feel her wrapping tightly. It's ok baby, I'm here for you. You're not alone again.

I smiled wider, she's my sunshine to my dark shade. She may be a demon but she's more light then dark and she uses her powers so well. "Why do you like killing though Young Master?" I ask Ciel. Like he would have to be accused for killing people, but he were caught what kind of butler would I be?

" I saw him  kneel, he was begging for mercy. After stealing one of my employees that actually knows how to do something?! You think I'll let that Tard live?" Ciel said as he looked out the midnight moon. "Yet, I now take back what I said. We don't want to be caught." He said. I rolled my eyes, Grell is probably there. Wondering with his extremely loud obnoxious personality where his "Bassy" is. Gosh, this guy is gayer than Alois to Claude. We stop at the manor. I walk and then I feel eyes. "It's never over is it." I hear a mumble from arms. "Peace? What do you mean?!" I hear Y/N start to get scared. "No don't touch her! She's so innocent!" She kicked out of my arms and fell to the ground making her jolt awake. "My DAUGHTER!" She screamed and she relaxed, she looks around. "I'm home. Home! Sebastian we're here!" She wipes a tear, shes been waiting for me. I looked at her in confusion, what is she doing in that dream. Daughter? "Uh Sebastian, can you let me go?" I look away and felt an unfamiliar warmth against my cheeks.  I look back at her. "I'll never let you go beautiful, lets go together." I heard her giggle. I was distressed that she went from just, I just don't know, her mood going from scared and then to her giggling hard. "Don't think so much, baby." She cupped her hand around my cheek. Her hand felt so warm on my cold, white skin. She said daughter....it didn't mean her that's for sure. Stop thinking about it, I don't want to think about it so much. I climbed up the velvet stairs, looking at pictures of Ciel's mom. As i pass Y/N's room, she starts to tense but relaxes. I walk into my room. Turning my lights on, showing one picture of Vincent Phantomhive. Ciel's dad was a man of looks, cause we look slightly alike. 

Y/N started to move in my arms. "Put me down Sebastian." she giggles and i let her go down. She walks to the picture of Vincent. "It's him..." she says, again confusing me. "What do you mean, Y/N" I ask and she turned to me. "The man in my dream  Sebastian." She says staring at me. "There was this girl, that looked like you, and then a boy holding her hand." she says holding her arm shlyly. "I identified her as my daughter and the boy as my son. SO...the guy in this picture was standing somewhere in this dark church. Then, a shadow of white surrounded my daughter and wrapping around her arms and legs, poor girl was wearing a skirt and all of her underwear as showing, but the white looking smoke was suffocating her and she was starting to loose conscious. I couldn't save her. S-Sebastian." She fell to the ground and cried in her hands. I walked to her and I fell back down to the floor too. "Nothing, I mean nothing will touch us or our future family. I missed you baby." I hug her and i heard her gasp. I was being so comforting,  I was going to do anything for Y/N. 

"You're so full of worth and kindness, confidence and you will be strong Y/n. Never think you're worthless, you made me feel so happy to see you again. I love you forever Y/N." I say and I heard her crying on my shoulder, I kissed her forehead. 

"You'll never feel alone. Never. If you ever do, always think of me next to you. If someone makes you feel worthless, remember that I think you're awesome.We can be strong, together and I will always go back to you when you need me. You're never alone Y/N"I say as she looks at me and I smile at her and press my lips against hers. Feeling her emotion and pressing her more against me. I love her, I LOVE HER. I pull away and hugged her, "I love you." "Love you too."