Chapter 19: Sebastian

Shitty chapter~GG

Y/N POV.     

It's was him, the person we all have been waiting for......

Sebastian Michealis!

I jumped from where I was standing and ran to the giant bushy dog.

About time you lazy demon goodness, I was starting to wonder if you would never find me.

Nothing came in response from the asshole inside my head. As I was running I see her from the corner. Hannah. She looked at me full of worry making me run faster to Sebastian. He wasn't far but it still took me long like something was holding me back. "You think it's easy to run away?" Claude sneers. "I placed pills inside your food to control you." He said as I turn around, and gotten madder. Hasn't he forgot? I skipped dinner. I started to laugh really hard. "You freaking idiot, I didn't eat your crappy food tonight." I said as I ran faster from his imaginary pull. "Let her go ASSHOLE!" Sebastian barked, and I ran into his arms feeling him fall a bit back in surprise. "S-Sebastian." I said his name, and his demon heart was beating. I looked up and his smile was bigger and better. "Well....I see you think you're smarter and I don't think so....Ash?" Claude calls. Soon a bright light comes through teleporting the one and only Ash...

His hair swept and his outfit white as ever with eyes purple. I wanted to spit on him. "Oh don't let me forget Hannah?" I looked around to find Hannah. She couldn't! She wouldn't!

"Y/N I love you." Sebastian just blurted out. I look at him and I see the concern and nervousness in his eyes. "You better win my Raven!" I said as I turned back. I got angry, I needed to activate my powers, quick-

Hannah already threw up her sword with a dissatisfaction look at her. I was done. I turned with my hair turning silver with my outfit fitting into hip-hugging pantsuit. Sebastian looked at me but my body full of rage. "Scabbard!" I summoned a huge think scabbard. I held it by the hilt lowering it in my battle stance. It felt oddly familiar. Like I was made for this part of me. "Come here!" Sebastian started to change. His wings sprouted out of his back, and horns grew out of his skull. His outfit turned into a ripped version of his butler outfit. He grew in size and his nails grew longer. We jump to the middle followed by slashing. I slashed with Claude's Demon Sword. While Sebastian scratched his back making him yelp in pain.

"Tch" I said as I slam my scabbard back onto the Demon Sword. I suddenly feel a slight cut on my back. Making me distracted and I fall backwards. Shit! "Ahahahhahahaha look at the pathetic two!" Hannah came out with a different outfit. What?! "Hannah, how could I forget! Legendary huh?" My body was screaming alarms. She grabbed my body and taking me away from the battle scene. "You were so easy for the Princess of the Demons. Didn't you daddy teach you anything?" She pulled my arms back but I still can't feel a thing but panic. I watched at Sebastian started to advance and I heard screaming upstairs. "You....were a legend.....taker of souls...no let me rephrase- AHHH!" She pulled my hair back making me get this pain intensify. "Don't say the name you dreaded Demon." She said as she held a knife to my neck. "Don't. Fucking. Touch. Me. You lier!" I screamed and tried to move my body but it wouldn't budge. I couldn't help but get so heated. So frustration. "The GODDESS OF SOULS!" I said her legendary name my dad taught me as a child. That was a story about a woman of purple, stuck in sadness and regret. So sad tale. She pulled away.

"Gaahhh!" I see the speed of the fighting of Sebastian and Claude. I hold my hand out and my Scabbard flew to my hand. "Come one Hannah? You chicken to fight your QUEEN?!" I get it to closer the floor and I jump in the air easing my blade over my head. She jumped away and flew past me. "Agggggh you difficult brat!" I said as I tried to slice her one more time. She fell onto her face. Sliding a couple of meters. I smiled as I raised my sword, electrifying it with power of enragement. They kept me here. Confined like a insane person! Their queen marrying a peasant! I'm gonna murder and spread blood on these tiles.

I look up and see Ash just watching this fight. I put my sword down and slice her in half while I stared at her body. "You lier, my only friend, lier, die in your dreams of forgiveness!" I scream as I twist my blade. I was now crazy allowing it to take over me. I walk back to the bunch. Sebastian still colliding with Claude. I still had stains of that tart Hannah on my blade. I rush and slam my blade against the green blade. (Btw the blade also kills Demons) I slam again. "Sebastian kill Ash!" I scream.

I was pushed back down. I won't go down, I'm stronger than this! I slice back and kick and punch and lunge forward. "I can't leave you alone! Not again Y/N! I don't wanna see you die!" I stop and kick Claude in the face, sending him flying. I had many cuts and bruises from the counterattacks he had. "Goddamn! Sebastian! Help me kill him then!" I scream with more anger as torture of being the maid here. With followed Ciel started to laugh with his sword dropped with blood stains as well. I look at him as a smile appeared on his face. "Go! I order Sebastian and Y/N to kill Claude and Ash!" I roll my eyes State the obvious.

I swing back clanking and he stabbed a piece of my hip. Only sending a blood chilling scream. Sebastian rammed his hands right between of the sword and tried to pull. "Leave her at peace you maggot!" Sebastian Bellowed. Peace.....?

"This is for torturing her!" Scratch! "For taking her away from me!" Slice!

"For stealing what's not
Yours."
I am strong. "She's worth nothing! Only a label spelled on her. Princess! Gah! The most retarded thing in the world!" Claude screamed as he cuts the lower region of Sebastian's pants. Making him to hiss, I rolled my eyes as I sprouted wings and I flew to Claude. "I am worth something! Everything!"
My eyes felt like it enhanced and I was cutting more precisely, only I was cutting the clothing on Claude. I hit then he hit my leg. I am starting to grow darker. My aura started to darken, I am stronger. I felt a hand wrap around my free hand. I see my soon-to-be Husband Sebastian. "Together? Huh?" I say as he looked at me with his darling pink eyes. He bend down to my ear as I stared at him. "You're so getting it tonight." He said as I smiled. We hold hands and then we accelerate. I heard screaming from Claude. "Nooo!" I lift my blade and swipe back and forth. I saw the horror on his face. "So useless." I stab down into his heart. Ash seemed like he disappear. I smiled. We're done. I smile at Sebastian. "W-We're done Sebastian." I looked away for a second as my tears trailed down my face. He lifted my chin and gave me a huge kiss.

I'm at peace?

--------------

I see many people are rarely reading this as I know it's crappy you barely get any action....even with Sebby he's barely in this story. So I'm extending this for three more Chapters