Chapter 18

Y/N POV

"So you're asking me for a hand in marriage." I ask and rolled my eyes. Are they freaking insane. "Yes I am. Princess I love you-" I cut Claude off "You barely know me." I say holding up my hand to his face and looking away. I'm sitting in a chair and he's kneeled in front of me. "Ok, lemme ask you this one more time. WILL YOU MARRY ME?!" He says and shoves the diamond in my face. I look at the huge ring, and slap it out of his hand. I get up and ruffle the ugly green dress they had provided for me. "What if I say no?" I lift up my dress and started to make a run to my room.

I'm only marrying Sebastian. He can't make me change fate even if he had the power to. Idiot little-

"Y/N! What are you doing here without your ring. It took hours to make that dinner you know." Alois screamed. We were staring at each other in the golden  and red hallway close to my room. I dunno what to say to him? I shyly rub my arm. "I just don't feel like answering any questions r-right now." I hold back onto my tears.

Don't make such a big scene you baby. Why don't you marry me? I'm gonna ravage your body till you scream to the gates of hell and back.

Nasty pervert. I'll never marry anyone who isn't Sebastian. He's so sweet and funny and sly.

Idiot, there's no such thing as a sweet demon. I'm done with games like that...he always believed humans are interesting to play....

"Y/N I know what you feel. You don't wanna get married to a clod like him." I feel to my knees and he came for me. I looked down.

I'm not just a human, I'm a demon. I could become a demon and wreck this place but how come no matter how I get mad I never get as mad to activate my powers.

"You are okay. It's just I can't go against Claude. We had made a compromise in this situation with the other clod or forgive me Ciel Phantomhive. He killed my parents. Now I must kill him, and use his head as trophy." He said with lifting up my chin to his face. "I wish I could but I can't so you're on your own lady." Alois smirked in my face. I'm staring into his eyes in horror but grunted in accepting whatever he was saying.

He doesn't care. Why even start a friendship with him? Why even like him?! Why even live when I could be as dead as my parents?

Cause it isn't fun if we can't play with the most unbelievable thing on earth. *laugh* A *laugh* human as a demon!

I get up and turn away from my highness. "You are true Alois. I am alone to work this out. Not for long. As for you, doing something horrid and completing your fulfilled wishes. It could be short on time between you and Claude. Then, who would you have after?" I say and walk to my room that still is purple. I close the door and lock it. I already had enough of just getting touched and made a maid. Cleaning obvious messes and horrible spills washing the bathroom dusting the ugly shade of drapes.

Aw my little devil upset now? Don't ever be. The angel's life is so peaceful.

You ugly little piece of shit. Don't you think anyone would find out between this alliance. I may be ridiculous to the demon history But you're a disgrace to Angels why be one when you can't even guide anyone anywhere. Only watch afar and bother people. Sounds useless to me.

You don't know me! You don't even know where I am. I could kill you.

Alright! Kill me! I don't want to be in this situation so annoying and jealousy of the other thing. SO WHY LIVE NOW!?

Oh....

I ended the conversation by ripping my dress off and putting on my nightgown.  I walked to my bed. I look at my boarded up window. Tried escaping again through a very thin window but got stuck and had to call for help. I'm pretty sure you were wondering why not escape if the door is locked and the window is open. I fall asleep and have yet another dream with the sadistic angel.