Our Ending

So I walked and walked 15 miles for you. Looking for our refuge, having my endings at dead ends. Being the darkness and your light. How confusing you can be, Kitty?

"Sebastian, wake up! I'm gonna make breakfast for Master!" I heard her call out. Fitting snuggly into that dress. So beautiful. I get up and change out of my pj's. I walk to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I was staring at my reflection. New man. Today is going to be new! For her and for me. So today may that Queen look down at all the people she had to step on to get where she is today. Her scars hidden like white bunnies in the white snow. I move to the wardrobe, to pick my same outfit I always wear. Not, once I ever regret to wear. I smile at the bed, and smile to the outside window.

Today Sebastian....you must be prepared.

I walked down the steps lightly stepping. Meeting, her highness in the kitchen. Her hair {Braid, Bun, Loose}, the way she always loved it. So today will be the day, I will get to see it for eternity.

"Stop staring at me like that Sebastian, you look like the creep Claude. What? It's been 7 months since his death? Pretty long, don't you say?" She says while her eyes remaining on the tea she was making. "Do you think he likes lemon in his tea still? " She asks and she looks at me. Leaving me so speechless, yet I have a bunch of words to tell he. "Sebastian, you're sweating." She says turning away back to the tea. "Um.....yeah pretty hot around here m'lady." I say. How can I be so I don't know, out of character with her. I don't stutter, I don't sweat, I don't even have emotions!! She stabs the butcher knife next to my hand. "Sebastian, you weirdo tell me what is happening. You promised you won't keep secrets." Her eyes raged with anger but secretly behind it was concern. This girl is making so human. "It won't be a secret for long Y/N." I assured her. She leaned closer to my face. " Listen, if we're doing it rough then can you at least let me wake up a little more relaxing cause my legs would be sore." She says turning away and I felt that warmness, that Y/N told me it was called 'Blush'.

"I-I'M going to talk to master." I say and walk out with my gloved hands trembling. I can't, feel my body, and my legs are Jello.

*knock knock*

"Yes?" I heard in from the Mahogany doors. I open them and I smiled at my Master. "Young Master, I have a crisis." I say kneeling down. Ciel wasn't paying attention. I got up and I slammed my hand on the desk. That made Ciel jump backwards into his chair. "We can calm down if it hurts so much, Sebastian." Ciel said

Y:N POV

Crazy Sebastian, he's been sweating in his dreams. It's mid-winter. Must be crazy, and I'm more concern if the future isn't so true. God, I just wanna have sex with Sebastian all the time and his pullout is so quick. So we're not gonna have children anytime soon. I, sigh, when is he going to propose, I turn around and I bump into Mey-Rin. "Guess what Y/N!" She screams. Her hands above her head and excitingly shaking. "Yes?" I say with a bored look on my face. "Oh don't look so grumpy!" She pinches my cheeks.

"H-hey! Let go!" I wipe her hands off my red cheeks. "We're getting a ball today!" She says with a smile in my face. "Ok? What's so great?" I ask. "We can go dress shopping again!" She says and she runs around the room. Then trips and drops some plates. My face probably 90% done with her bullshit, I walk to her and pull her up from the floor. "I'll let Sebastian clean that up." I say with a smile. Don't be so worried Y/N there's nothing to be worried about at all because we're ok. "Don't be worried, I already got the dress for me, but you are going to the store and not where that ugly hag was. I was requested to a fancy David's....." She paused and covered her mouth. She removed her cracked glasses. "Dress!...uh....er...shop" she says a bit awkwardly. "Uh okay that's cool." I say and moving my F/C dress to go around Mey-Rin. "Get ready after this!" She screams.