22

"Ethan"

"Yes cheesecake"

"When will I be discharged?"

"Later cheesecake. I'll take care of the discharge papers then you're all good to go," Ethan replied as he was peeling the peels of the apple for me.

I played with my fingers and looked back at Ethan who was still busy peeling the apples for me and looked back at my fingers. Ethan's peripheral sight probably saw me being uneasy and wanted to say something, he's not wrong I do want to say something but I don't know how he will react.

Ethan paused with what he is doing and grabbed the chair beside my table and sat there, "You've been looking back and forth, is there something you want to tell me cheesecake?"

I bit my lower lip and looked at him in the eyes before letting a small sigh out, "I want to see Dark, Ethan."

Ethan's face changed after hearing Dark's name and I know he is mad but I want to see Dark because I want answers and only Dark can answer them. I hope he understands that I'm doing this not just for myself but also for my baby, my family.

"I will just talk to him, Ethan. There are answers only Dark can give me, I'm doing this for my peace of mind and for our family," I said trying to convince Ethan.

I grabbed Ethan's hands and said, "Dark and I are married and we need to fix this problem, Ethan. So please, let me see him hmm?"

Ethan didn't reply for a few seconds and sigh in defeat, "alright, you go see him but cheesecake I'm going with you. Who knows what will happen with you again."

"Thank you, Ethan," I gave Ethan a warm hug.

After what happened between Ethan and I, he suggested that I should stay in his place here in New York so he could look after me. He's scared that something might happen to me when he is not around so he offered his place. At first, I refuse because I am a married woman and what will others think if they find out about a married woman staying in someone else's house. I don't want Ethan's name to be ruined just because of me but Ethan doesn't care what others think and he was persistent about me staying in his place. So I ended up agreeing to stay in his place for the meantime here in New York.

I'm finally discharged and Ethan's driving me to Dark's company.

My body is shaking and my mind is occupied with the thought of what Dark's answers. I'm scared and nervous at the same time and I was just calmed down when I felt Ethan's hand on top of my hand, "I'm here cheesecake so relax."

I looked at Ethan and gave him a smile, "Thank you, Ethan."

----------------------------------------------

THE FULL VERSION OF THIS CHAPTER AS CHAPTER 28 IN HINOVEL IS NOW AVAILABLE IN HINOVEL!

GO CHECK IT OUT NOW!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE LOVE AND SUPPORT! NO WORDS CAN EXPLAIN HOW HAPPY I AM AND HOW FULL MY HEART IS! THANK YOU SO MUCH! ;)