Seventeen Ring

Dark's pov

I check my watch and it's already 4:30 pm and I can't wait to go home and see my wife.

To be greeted with a smile and kiss on the lips and the smell of home cook dinner when I get home just taste like heaven and that I'm truly home.

My wife never failed to ask me how my day went every time I got home or have I eaten dinner yet. She would ask me what I want for dinner when she doesn't know what to cook and I will always reply the same thing, "I want to eat you baby. My appetizer, main course, and dessert."

Her face will eventually turned red with no fail every time. She would refuse at first because I needed proper meal but she will eventually give up when I started teasing her and showering her with kisses. Her moans every time she responded to all my kisses and touch makes me want to take her there and then.

We always end up making love anywhere in our home.

Home...

My wife and I plus our little angel coming.

That sounds great

Imagining how loud our house will be when our angel is born, filled with laughter and happiness just makes my heart thump in joy.

YES......

Yes, I admit that I am falling in love with her.

At first I had no slightest intention for falling in love with Eleanor but then sooner my heart keeps finding her everywhere I go. It's like I can't breathe without her, she is my oxygen that keeps me alive.

I gave this marriage a chance to get a revenge on her but that no longer matter after I have completely fallen for her.

I wish this happiness will stay forever, I don't want to loose her.

Not in this lifetime.

But of course life do love playing tricks especially when it comes to love.

Elinore showed up and I can still feel my how my heart reacts towards Eli but I'm not sure if this feeling is the same with how my heart thumps when I am with my wife. There is still so much hatred in my heart towards Eli, leaving me just like that after all those years we have spent but my heart still tells me there is a part of me who cares and loves Eli.

At first I was planning to leave everything behind and ran away with Eli when she reconnected again with me. Yes, Eli and I started to see each other again but it was only a couple of weeks then I tried to cut off my connections with Eli- that's because Ela's smile kept appearing in my head and I don't want that smile to disappear.

I don't know what to do with Eli and my feelings for her but there is one thing I am sure off, that I can't live without my wife now that we are building a family.

My wife completes me.

My wife, Ela....

I don't know what to do if she leaves me for another man.....

I let out a heavy sight after all those thinking,

damn what a life.

I'm brought back to my senses when my phone rang and I excitedly picked up my phone hoping my wife would call me but I was only disappointed to see the caller ID was, Elinore.

I didn't bother answering the call and ended it without second thoughts and turned my phone off. I quickly stood up and got my things before rushing out my office,